ADVERTISEMENT

Postal worker shot dead by thug

Only BLM idiots shoot white woman postal carriers. Its in their creed.
Go ahead and act like you were just joking. You saw the same thing I saw this morning except I recognized it as obvious race bait. Look at the dudes posting history.

FC's burner account is back
I can't keep track of all the idiot trump supporter accounts you think I manage. I invite any mod to IP check me and make it public. I live in a unique part of the country for our fan base so the locations wont match and neither will the devices.

I can't keep track of all the idiot trump supporter accounts you think I manage. I invite any mod to IP check me and make it public. I live in a unique part of the country for our fan base so the locations wont match and neither will the devices.

Since this thread is useless lets change directions. So Crazy and Shuck are Nebraska fans I believe. Who else of the regular posters aren’t UCF fans? I couldn’t care less who anyone roots for just curious.

Reactions: DAiello18
Here's the difference between a law abiding gun owner, and this criminal with a gun ...

"He said he 'did not mean to kill the letter carrier, but wanted to scare her', court documents state."
Law abiding gun owners know guns are never used to 'intimidate' or 'scare.'

Only BLM idiots shoot white woman postal carriers. Its in their creed.
I would just leave it at 'idiots' or 'criminal idiots.'

There are plenty of law abiding gun owners in the BLM movement, and they make the best African-American led militias too. If there is one thing that will save the inner cities, it's the new age of African-American militias made up of people without criminal records who are 'well regulated' (18th century use -- peer trained, peer enforced).

There were hundreds of BLM participants in the Virginia pro-2nd Amendment protests months ago. The US Media just didn't report them there. Same with the dozens at the re-open rallies just recently at state capitals too.

ADVERTISEMENT