ADVERTISEMENT

President Trump approval at 39% after confirmed obstruction of justice

Time and time again the concept is proven but it never seems to sink in. Eventually the lefties will figure out that the silent majority represents a condition in which the mainstream remains silent which totally misleads public opinion pollsters. It happened pre election, post election and his been going on for the last 2 years......it is truly comical.......

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Time and time again the concept is proven but it never seems to sink in. Eventually the lefties will figure out that the silent majority represents a condition in which the mainstream remains silent which totally misleads public opinion pollsters. It happened pre election, post election and his been going on for the last 2 years......it is truly comical.......

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
When has Trump ever won the majority?

Should maybe change the saying to the "silent minority who live in states where their votes count for more" because in 2008 2012 2016 and 2018 the silent majority didn't exist.

Oh the silent majority is electoral college votes and not people? See the poster I was replying to said the mainstream remains silent so I guess thats where I got confused.

Yes you are obviously confused.......take away the entitled, delusional, well fare seeking free loaders and you are left with Mainstream America, Sport

yfnrvA.png

Last edited:
this country has always been a republic and not a democracy. fc still shook because his candidate lost. its been 2 years and the country is doing pretty well. let it go.

Reactions: JAFFX2
this country has always been a republic and not a democracy. fc still shook because his candidate lost. its been 2 years and the country is doing pretty well. let it go.
I'm not arguing that. I'm saying the "silent majority" is a myth. Trump has never had majority support silent or otherwise.

Trump has never had majority support silent or otherwise

Either way outside of a few very isolated pockets he clearly has mainstream America support, and certainly where it counts.......BTW even in the popular vote Hillary didn't have a majority, so quit your whining.......

Either way outside of a few very isolated pockets he clearly has mainstream America support, and certainly where it counts.......BTW even in the popular vote Hillary didn't have a majority, so quit your whining.......

What do you mean by isolated pockets? Are you trying to imply that the largest population centers in the country are just isolated pockets?

I'm not arguing that. I'm saying the "silent majority" is a myth. Trump has never had majority support silent or otherwise.
almost like the majority support doesnt matter because we have a republic and this thing called the electoral college. trump won that handily.

its been 2 years. the country is in good shape. let it go. stop being so shook.

When this smelly turd of a President of yours gets his blowhard butt voted out in 2020, it will be hilarious to see how long it takes for you and your buddies to become 'shook' once the new administration takes office. :)

When this smelly turd of a President of yours gets his blowhard butt voted out in 2020, it will be hilarious to see how long it takes for you and your buddies to become 'shook' once the new administration takes office. :)
i wish i couldve been at your house watching the 2016 election results roll in. that wouldve been amazing. i look forward to 2020.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
i wish i couldve been at your house watching the 2016 election results roll in. that wouldve been amazing. i look forward to 2020.
I'm still waiting to hear where Trump is going to get people to vote for him beyond you and his diehard base. Hell, I'm hearing that Trump may get a challenger inside his own party.

almost like the majority support doesnt matter because we have a republic and this thing called the electoral college. trump won that handily.

I didn't say it mattered and I wasn't talking to your dumbass. I said the poster who claimed a "silent majority" is a dumb stack of bricks. Pay attention to what's being discussed or keep your twat-level opinions rattling around in your own head and don't jump into conversations that you're not a part of.

True story and ironic.

I saw my first MAGA hat come to the office today. Really cool dude. He apologized tand took it off. I told him we are Trumpsters

He basically said that he knows that Trump
doesn’t talk like a president should, but he’s doing a lot of good for our country

Silent majority right there

The country is in great shape.

I keep going back-and-forth debating with myself over whether you Trumpsters are deliberately trolling the board or really are as stupid as you appear.

I keep going back-and-forth debating with myself over whether you Trumpsters are deliberately trolling the board or really are as stupid as you appear.
must be hard debating with yourself since you arent capable of admitting when you are wrong in spite of overwhelming evidence.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
must be hard debating with yourself since you arent capable of admitting when you are wrong in spite of overwhelming evidence.

This is the guy who still thinks the Covington kid had what was coming to him (namely lies and being falsely smeared) because he was smirking!!!

Reactions: UCFWayne
Captain Insano has a poster of the "Rock" on the ceiling above his bed. WWE is real!!! Captain Insano shows no mercy...

The “silent majority” is actually a vocal minority who are happy to “win” the election where they got a buffoon elected because the Democrats ran the worst candidate in generations. They feel voting for the winning candidate is like rooting for the winning football team and will rub it in your face. Never mind that both candidates were utter disasters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT