ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty informative, coming from a Mayo Clinic expert, on the virus and vaccines

Good find. I find it interesting that this Dr. speaks of the vaccinated spreading Wuhan at a greater rate than Unvaccinated.

He explained ADE in a way that is way more understandable than anyone that I've heard talk about it.

I have been seeing more about studies on persistent cov2, that I now believe it's "a thing". Little bugger is hiding out in the gut. It could be hiding in the brain too.

This is another reason to take wormer/azythromycin even if you have vaccine. Persistent cov2. uggh. All we need is that vile thing reactivating. Azythromycin gives anti viral benefits and kills gut biome. cov2 has nowhere to hide, and hence prevent persistent infection/long covid

I have been seeing more about studies on persistent cov2, that I now believe it's "a thing". Little bugger is hiding out in the gut. It could be hiding in the brain too.

This is another reason to take wormer/azythromycin even if you have vaccine. Persistent cov2. uggh. All we need is that vile thing reactivating. Azythromycin gives anti viral benefits and kills gut biome. cov2 has nowhere to hide, and hence prevent persistent infection/long covid

It'll be pretty ironic when the vaccinated have to take an immunosuppressant like HCQ, or ivermectin as a blocker because the vaccines made things worse for them.

It'll be pretty ironic when the vaccinated have to take an immunosuppressant like HCQ, or ivermectin as a blocker because the vaccines made things worse for them.

Combo therapy is already here. Yes, vaccine is causing selection pressure on spike. Very easy for cov2 to evade. Pick your poison. The stuff Pharma has on the way for oral antiviral really is poison.

ADVERTISEMENT