ADVERTISEMENT

PREVIEW: UCF Knights Men's Soccer Kicks off the 2022 Season

ucf1

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2001
Sons of UCF: EXTRA. The UCF Knights Men's Soccer program, led by Head Coach Scott Calabrese, is ready to kick off the 2022 season. The Knights, coming off of a 9-8 campaign in 2021, missed the NCAA Tournament after advancing to the 2nd round in 2020. If UCF is to make some noise in their final year in the AAC, Senior Forward Gino Vivi will have to be a key contributor again this season. The Knights will be moving into he Sun Belt Conference for soccer in 2023.

Click here to watch.

Observation/comment for you guys (@ucf1 ) - The content is great, but it seems like the audio for Mike is never as clear as anyone else’s, especially recently. It has made it harder to listen to some of the newer episodes.

I’m not an Audio guy so I’m not sure if it’s hardware or the mic positioning or what, but just wanted to share.

keep it up!

Reactions: ucf1
Observation/comment for you guys (@ucf1 ) - The content is great, but it seems like the audio for Mike is never as clear as anyone else’s, especially recently. It has made it harder to listen to some of the newer episodes.

I’m not an Audio guy so I’m not sure if it’s hardware or the mic positioning or what, but just wanted to share.

keep it up!
Thanks for your support. Mike has a new set up and they've been fine tuning - hopefully you'll notice better audio and video quality. TT

Reactions: Wings0fred
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT