ADVERTISEMENT

Prime day

Happy Hands

Golden Knight
Sep 18, 2009
Anybody buy any good Chinese crap?

Side note: I'm an anarchist, so this post was written with no political implications (unless it is to destroy the power of government or make my old lady's butt fatter).

i havent gotten anything yet. there are a few things in my cart right now, but these were things ive been looking at for awhile now. if i didnt already have a firestick, i would get the new 4k model.

I wish someone would make a list of which Chinese product is made by which factory so I can just see who is selling whatever widget, rebranded for each seller, at the best price.

As a side note, I'm sick of Amazon drivers. They are the worst. They constantly deliver my crap to the wrong address and I have to go get it. I had to carry a 50 LB trap bar all the way down the street, because the driver didn't believe me that he was at the wrong house. Just read the damn address on the package. UPS must higher geniuses. Oh and the time I had to go to the post office to pick up my ab bench because the mail lady said it was too heavy for her and she couldn't lift it... I just want dudes in little brown shorts delivering the package, right?

I wish someone would make a list of which Chinese product is made by which factory so I can just see who is selling whatever widget, rebranded for each seller, at the best price.

As a side note, I'm sick of Amazon drivers. They are the worst. They constantly deliver my crap to the wrong address and I have to go get it. I had to carry a 50 LB trap bar all the way down the street, because the driver didn't believe me that he was at the wrong house. Just read the damn address on the package. UPS must higher geniuses. Oh and the time I had to go to the post office to pick up my ab bench because the mail lady said it was too heavy for her and she couldn't lift it... I just want dudes in little brown shorts delivering the package, right?

We had a Prime driver pulled over in our neighborhood for doing 48 mph in a 25 zone and on a bend next to a preschool.

They drive like jackasses everywhere they go. I think Bezos throws them into an Amazon prison if they don’t make their deliveries on time

ADVERTISEMENT