ADVERTISEMENT

Problem with Sentinel?

ucffinally

Two-Star Recruit
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2019
We all recognize that Heupel is not good with media interviews and White is very protective of the UCF brand. I'm surprised though that the Sentinel was caught so in the dark about UCF players' leading the AAC "revolt" about football in a pandemic. The Sentinel apparently was told practices were postponed because coaches were not ready to start. The Sentinel then found out what was really going on by reading Sports Illustrated. Apparently players were unwilling to talk even after the news had become national. Is there bad blood between the Sentinel and the team? It seems to me the Sentinel coverage has been the raw-raw homer coverage UCF would want, but I may have missed something.

Reactions: Knight Strength
We all recognize that Heupel is not good with media interviews and White is very protective of the UCF brand. I'm surprised though that the Sentinel was caught so in the dark about UCF players' leading the AAC "revolt" about football in a pandemic. The Sentinel apparently was told practices were postponed because coaches were not ready to start. The Sentinel then found out what was really going on by reading Sports Illustrated. Apparently players were unwilling to talk even after the news had become national. Is there bad blood between the Sentinel and the team? It seems to me the Sentinel coverage has been the raw-raw homer coverage UCF would want, but I may have missed something.
We aren’t Orlandos team. Sentinel not allowed to watch practices. It’s rah rah.

2019 Sep 15 ... see you're totally new here ... so ...

Basically Brandon provides most of the feed for the OS, more often than SI and others. That's literally it. I wish I was kidding, at most, it's only half-kidding.

BTW, it's not a joke that the OS' lowest subscription base has been 32765 and 32766, which are the #1 and #2 zip codes for UCF football season ticket holders.

ADVERTISEMENT