ADVERTISEMENT

Props to Kamala Harris but

^^^ This not only makes me cringe, but a lot of low income people and minorities, even more so who have been successful. "Oh, you shouldn't get opportunity, because you're not very good at it. We should leave this to the rich kids and white people."

Is that what you meant? Probably not. But that's what a lot of people hear. For every viewpoint that you make, I can see that counter. And I have a lot of colleagues that agree.

Did you even read her plan?! It's not perfect, but most of the arguments made against it utterly ignore not only the forgiveness, but the money to start the business.

I mean, at what point are you just basically saying, "Here's money to pay off your loans, no strings attached, no initiative required, no helping others needed. Come back to the government again and again instead of looking elsewhere, or trying to further the market and your community."

Harris is saying, no, we shouldn't do that
, we should require initiative and incentive to help others, the community I swear that is the argument right there, and I utterly commend Harris for making it from the left.

Otherwise, we might as well start nationalizing everything now.

Nobody said low income people or minorities cant be successful.

I don't have a problem with Harris looking for different ways to address this issue, I just don't like this one primarily because it isn't going to help nearly enough people to significantly change the student debt problem.

Nobody said low income people or minorities cant be successful.
I don't have a problem with Harris looking for different ways to address this issue, I just don't like this one primarily because it isn't going to help nearly enough people to significantly change the student debt problem.
The student debt problem is just like the housing bust problem. Unfortunately, people just want to spend money we don't have to solve it, which is where we got to the $800B-1T deficit/year. And then ... we keep spending the same rate of money, acting like it's the 'new norm.'

All because we're avoiding reality ...
  • Regulation stopped being useful, and sadly enough, was often abused
  • People stopped learning basic financial concepts, and couldn't see the obvious
  • And too many involved were irresponsible
The problem is ...

There were an awful lot of responsible Americans in this country that didn't cause it, businesses and individuals alike. And they will be paying for all the irresponsible businesses and individuals who were.

Reactions: sk8knight
https://freebeacon.com/politics/california-removes-arrest-reports-from-kamala-years/

California Removes Arrest Reports From Kamala Years
Routine website redesign obscures Democrat's record on criminal justice

i wonder why they are trying to cover up her record? hmmmmmmm

Her entire set of credentials is her success as a prosecutor at a time when her party has been taken over by the far left that thinks putting anyone in jail short of murder is INJUSTICE!

Good luck!

Reactions: UCFWayne
Harris has been and will continue to be a very, very hypocritical candidate. Her history will catch up with her.

That said, she at least is trying to go deeper than a lot of the candidates right now. I'll give a candidate credit for trying to get into the details, beyond the 3rd grader US Media logic.

It's also why I like Biden, even if I disagree with him many times.

Harris has been and will continue to be a very, very hypocritical candidate. Her history will catch up with her.

That said, she at least is trying to go deeper than a lot of the candidates right now. I'll give a candidate credit for trying to get into the details, beyond the 3rd grader US Media logic.

It's also why I like Biden, even if I disagree with him many times.

Biden is a legit candidate but he doesn't have enough free stuff in his platform so he just gets drowned out.

Reactions: UCFBS
Pretty hilarious that most of this entire field is running against the Obama era policies and slamming him and Biden since they’re all trying to run as far left as possible

Pretty hilarious that most of this entire field is running against the Obama era policies and slamming him and Biden since they’re all trying to run as far left as possible
They are criticizing Biden and Obama more than Trump. Freaking hilarious. That’s politics

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
Joe Biden is going to be 82 in 2024. That’s all anyone needs to know. He literally could be the first president to die of old age

Joe Biden is going to be 82 in 2024. That’s all anyone needs to know. He literally could be the first president to die of old age

Trump will be what, 79 in 2024? We aren’t talking about a bigly difference.

Trump will be what, 79 in 2024? We aren’t talking about a bigly difference.
I don't hold age against anyone that is capable of leading, but it's pretty crazy to think that we are getting to the point where a person who is 79 or 82 or 86 (re-election age for Biden if he wins) are still capable of doing this job. I don't look at any of these people and even consider the idea that they are too old but it's actually a legit thing. If Biden wins and wins again we could have an 86 year old president when it's all said and done.

I don't hold age against anyone that is capable of leading, but it's pretty crazy to think that we are getting to the point where a person who is 79 or 82 or 86 (re-election age for Biden if he wins) are still capable of doing this job. I don't look at any of these people and even consider the idea that they are too old but it's actually a legit thing. If Biden wins and wins again we could have an 86 year old president when it's all said and done.

I am not necessarily against age either. I wonder why anyone would want to spend their remaining years with that schedule, however.

Trump is 73, Biden is 76, Sanders is 77, Pelosi is 79, Schumer is 70, McConnell is 77

We like our old people

Biden is too old!!! Enough of this BS

Studies show he has a chance for dementia, major health issue or death

As far a Trump. He’s younger, but he’s setting age records too for a president

Define 'die of old age'? Eight Presidents have died in office, several that weren't young and their health was not good.

Define 'die of old age'? Eight Presidents have died in office, several that weren't young and their health was not good.
Biden is too damn old to be POTUS

I guess anyone can die, but we can’t really compare today with 75-200 years ago

The life expectancy was 47 in 1900

However, if you feel comfortable having a president running this country from 78-82, that’s fine. I don’t

IMO the job is too mentally and physically demanding. All those flights.

Just look how Bobby Bowden and Joe Paterno were at that age

They weren’t the same.

Biden is too damn old to be POTUS
I guess anyone can die, but we can’t really compare today with 75-200 years ago
The life expectancy was 47 in 1900
^^ Then why would anyone vote for someone over 50 back then?
I think you just made my point for me. ;)

Don't give into age discrimination.
I deal with that enough in technology.

^^ Then why would anyone vote for someone over 50 back then?
I think you just made my point for me. ;)

Don't give into age discrimination.
I deal with that enough in technology.
Because the minimum age was 35. That’s a pretty narrow window.

Most of those deaths at 1900 were skewed because of premature babies, childhood diseases, etc.

Don’t deny the facts that presidents were younger back then and 78-82 is too damn old. We don’t need a president dropping dead in office

Isn’t that what happened to the Popes in the 70’s and 80’s before they wised up

Because the minimum age was 35. That’s a pretty narrow window.

Most of those deaths at 1900 were skewed because of premature babies, childhood diseases, etc.

Don’t deny the facts that presidents were younger back then and 78-82 is too damn old. We don’t need a president dropping dead in office

Isn’t that what happened to the Popes in the 70’s and 80’s before they wised up
Age hasn't affected the papacy. They have tended towards older guys. The last 2 and I believe the last 3 out of 4 all took the position while in their 70s.

Reactions: UCFBS
Age hasn't affected the papacy. They have tended towards older guys. The last 2 and I believe the last 3 out of 4 all took the position while in their 70s.
I think 2 or 3 died in a row and then they went younger

Biden is too damn old!!

Before Trump. No elected president was even 70 at the time of inauguration

Biden is too damn old!!
What bothers me most is that you're a Conservative, that makes Progressive-like arguments.

What bothers me most is that you're a Conservative, that makes Progressive-like arguments.
I’m a conservative, but I think that as far as guns are concerned, it would be delusional to deny that there is a problem

Also, we need an strong leader who can relate to the young and the older population
Biden is out of touch. He’s too damn old. Sanders is ancient.

Trump is old too, but he is at least in touch
His wife is younger, he has a young family that he consults with, and he has been out there on TV, etc recently.

It’s just an opinion

Biden is too damn old!!

I checked. The guy prior to John Paul died at 65 after only being pope for 33 days. He is the only one in the last hundred years to die before turning 80. Only John Paul became pope at under the age of 60 and was followed by Benedict at age 78 and Francis at age 76. I'll admit to being surprised at all of that.

I checked. The guy prior to John Paul died at 65 after only being pope for 33 days. He is the only one in the last hundred years to die before turning 80. Only John Paul became pope at under the age of 60 and was followed by Benedict at age 78 and Francis at age 76. I'll admit to being surprised at all of that.
Not even sure what we are arguing anymore. Lol.

Biden is too old! It’s just my opinion. However, I bet I’m not the only person that feels that way.

Not even sure what we are arguing anymore. Lol.

Biden is too old! It’s just my opinion. However, I bet I’m not the only person that feels that way.
Not arguing, but you mentioned the pope so I was curious about that. No doubt that the Papacy is a stressful job but it's nowhere near what the president has to deal with, so yes I agree that I would be hesitant of having someone that old in the office.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
BIDEN IS WAYYYYYY TOO OLD!!!!

TRUMP IS WAYYYY TOO OLD TOO BUT HE IS ON MY TEAM!!!

Simply say that. The rest is just ridiculous.

BIDEN IS WAYYYYYY TOO OLD!!!!

TRUMP IS WAYYYY TOO OLD TOO BUT HE IS ON MY TEAM!!!

Simply say that. The rest is just ridiculous.

I get your point but TBH 4 years difference is a pretty big deal when we’re talking about people in their 70s. Things start slowing down as you approach 80.

I can’t imagine a President turning 80 in a first term and having stamina to keep up. No matter what party they’re from

I get your point but TBH 4 years difference is a pretty big deal when we’re talking about people in their 70s. Things start slowing down as you approach 80.

I can’t imagine a President turning 80 in a first term and having stamina to keep up. No matter what party they’re from

It's really splitting hairs here and YAY TEAM! politics for ucfmike. Not buying it one bit.

It's really splitting hairs here and YAY TEAM! politics for ucfmike. Not buying it one bit.
78-82 is too old to be president

“Any party.” Yay team guy

That alone will stop him from being president

Start a poll if you’re skeptical
Book it lefty.

78-82 is too old to be president

“Any party.” Yay team guy

That alone will stop him from being president

Start a poll if you’re skeptical
Book it lefty.

Dude, I am far from a lefty. I know your go to is shit like this or TDS!!!!!!, but save it when it come to me. You couldn't be more incorrect. You politically cheerlead as bad as anyone in here, and that's fine. Good for you. Like I said, call it what it is so you don't look so ridiculous with your mental gymnastics.

Dude, I am far from a lefty. I know your go to is shit like this or TDS!!!!!!, but save it when it come to me. You couldn't be more incorrect. You politically cheerlead as bad as anyone in here, and that's fine. Good for you. Like I said, call it what it is so you don't look so ridiculous with your mental gymnastics.
He’s too old. Stop acting like a triggered savage

Start a poll if you have doubt

If you’re not a liberal, then what are you?

King Salman in Saudi is 83 and he barely knows where he is most of the time. Good thing he has his son to run things*

ADVERTISEMENT