ADVERTISEMENT

Protested have breeched Capitol, Militia outside Ga Capitol...

First off, there are multiple entrances into the Capitol. The video above features only one of many. (There are a number of Youtube videos out there showing some of the others.)

FYI, you can count between 140-150 insurrectionists at this particular entrance alone. Given what I've seen from the other videos, I think it's safe to deduce that there were quite a few more people who made their way inside the Capitol than you'd have us believe.
So.., maybe 0.0001% of Trump voters?

First off, there are multiple entrances into the Capitol. The video above features only one of many. (There are a number of Youtube videos out there showing some of the others.)

FYI, you can count between 140-150 insurrectionists at this particular entrance alone. Given what I've seen from the other videos, I think it's safe to deduce that there were quite a few more people who made their way inside the Capitol than you'd have us believe.
Maybe. I'm just saying it's hard to really have a good idea of how many people are in a crowd.

So.., maybe 0.0001% of Trump voters?
The other day I heard Rush Limbaugh say that the insurgents couldn't possibly be Republican because...(cue violin music)...all Republicans are good, hard-working, peaceful people. Violence is the thing that those evil DEMOCRATS do

I'm guessing every riot that's taken place after a police shooting of an unarmed black man in the city represents 0,0000000000001% of voters, period. But that never stopped you and your board buddies from characterizing each one as a 'left-wing act of violence.'

Ye reap what ye sow. ;)

The other day I heard Rush Limbaugh say that the insurgents couldn't possibly be Republican because...(cue violin music)...all Republicans are good, hard-working, peaceful people. Violence is the thing that those evil DEMOCRATS do

I'm guessing every riot that's taken place after a police shooting of an unarmed black man in the city represents 0,0000000000001% of voters, period. But that never stopped you and your board buddies from characterizing each one as a 'left-wing act of violence.'

Ye reap what ye sow. ;)
No.., that’s like 0.1 % of Democrats. Quite a bit more. Additionally, it’s happened on multiple occasions.

However, those police officers murdered don’t count, because according to Shucky’s book of rules, they “deserved it.”

Reports are around 8000 storming the capitol and only 1400 capitol police. Which is why they were overrun.

Reactions: UCFBS
Reports are around 8000 storming the capitol and only 1400 capitol police. Which is why they were overrun.
No one in the US Media cares about the math, or why police didn't just start shooting en masse and other things. Some people want to be martyrs. Same with the rules on the military ... they are not supposed to be used to augment law enforcement (standard RoE and other advisements as before).

That said ...

The backlash and resulting over-reactions now tell me everything I need to know. Instead of making a tangent here, I've started another thread.

Amazon turns off Parler servers ... will MeWe and others be next? What options do they have?
I'm also declaring myself a Gen-X conformist, especially at my age, so I'm no longer advocating my Libertarian ideals going forward. It's just how it's gonna be, especially if this ends where I think it will.​
Because it's no longer about right/wrong, but a large portion of the nation that will feel they have no right to any digital assembly. And it's not something I hope I'm right about because history is looking to repeat itself.​

No one in the US Media cares about the math, or why police didn't just start shooting en masse and other things. Some people want to be martyrs. Same with the rules on the military ... they are not supposed to be used to augment law enforcement (standard RoE and other advisements as before).

That said ...

The backlash and resulting over-reactions now tell me everything I need to know. Instead of making a tangent here, I've started another thread.

Amazon turns off Parler servers ... will MeWe and others be next? What options do they have?
I'm also declaring myself a Gen-X conformist, especially at my age, so I'm no longer advocating my Libertarian ideals going forward. It's just how it's gonna be, especially if this ends where I think it will.​
Because it's no longer about right/wrong, but a large portion of the nation that will feel they have no right to any digital assembly. And it's not something I hope I'm right about because history is looking to repeat itself.​
Overreaction? They tried to overthrow the government and kill Mike Pence.

Overreaction? They tried to overthrow the government and kill Mike Pence.
You might want to remind our Republican sympathizers how much attention they gave to Binghazi back in the day. (Four people died there and it was on foreign soil.)

The more we hear details of last Wednesday’s attack on the Capitol, the more we learn that some of the insurrectionists had a plan that included kidnapping some of our nation’s leaders like Pelosi and Pence and then doing only God-knows-what.

Reactions: OLearyLastCall

Speaking of people who are too f*king stupid to appreciate the gravity of what's going on.

They can either 1.) follow the rules or 2.) not vote.
I'm just trying to follow the logic here: 1) Trump loyalists attack the Capitol in an attempt to disrupt the Electoral College count; 2) even AFTER the insurrection which resulted in 5 deaths, 100 House Republicans STILL voted in support of this charade; 3) the FBI announces that more protests/potential insurrection activities are planned on inauguration day at all 50 statehouses; and 4) despite all of this, Trump refuses to acknowledge his roll and believes if Pelosi continues with her "impeachment talk" it will create 'more anger and violence.'

But asking all members of the House to go through basic security checks is an affront on this GOP Representative's freedom??!? WTF?

I can't get over how f..ing dumb his supporters are..... no masks, facebook liveiing , etc. like it didn't cross their mind what they were doing was illegal

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
I can't get over how f..ing dumb his supporters are..... no masks, facebook living , etc. like it didn't cross their mind what they were doing was illegal
Yes they limboed under the incredibly low bar set by people who would choose to attend a stop the steal rally to protest nonexistent election fraud in the first place. You are literally dealing with the dumbest of the dumb that have only survived evolution due to modern technology and the lack of natural predators.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
And then you have the brilliant supporters that are making millions and supporting the unemployed of this country

Last edited:
Just some selfies. And crushing police officers in doors and beating others to death with fire extinguishers. Very fine people with gallows built to hang the VP and tactical gear and flex cuffs saying the wanted to get at congress.

There are a few cops that have been arrested that were at the insurrection. Is he mad that his significant other may have friends who participated in the insurrection? He sounds sympathetic to the insurrectionists. So much for Law and Order, right @sk8knight?

ADVERTISEMENT