ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

They were screaming F the police... abolish the police...and doing the Cupid Shuffle at 2am on I5. One dead and second in critical condition. White Nationalist is arrested.
What kind of white Nationalist runs someone over and doesn’t back up over them to make sure that they are dead? He should be arrested. What a loser

Do you have a picture of this white nationalist? He needs to pay for his crimes driving on a highway.
If he wasnt drunk or on drugs, he shouldn't be convicted of anything other than fleeing the scene of an accident.

If he wasnt drunk or on drugs, he shouldn't be convicted of anything other than fleeing the scene of an accident.
He can kiss his house goodbye. It’s on the torching schedule for 11 P.M. tonight.

Dawit Kelete is a white nationalist?
You know the narrative is hosed when the national media refuses to give any details about a perpetrator. If it were a white person, nationalist or not, we’d all know exactly what he looks like, what he posted on social media for the last 10 years, and what his friends and family think about him. Since they are going with “27-year-old man,” you can be assured it’s a person of color.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I guess he is a black looking white nationalist... You just can't make this sh!+ up.

Nope called the police after chanting abolish the police. Chuds will be chuds
I want to hear more of your opinions.
talking_trash.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT