ADVERTISEMENT

Puerto Rico Earthquake

The seems pretty strong for that area.
very strong. i saw pictures of a school completely collapsed and a high rise with massive stress cracks.

just when they were getting on their feet after that hurricane this earthquake comes and kicks them

Their already bad power grid was still barely recovering from Irma and now it's probably set back another year from this.

news came out over the weekend that they found yet another warehouse full of supplies from us gov that never made it to the people that needed it.

an airfield full of pallets of water, dumpsters filled with supplies, and multiple warehouses full of supplies that were all never handed out.

this is definitely trumps fault and not the corrupt pr officials....

Reactions: UCFBS and Crazyhole
this is definitely trumps fault and not the corrupt pr officials....
The sad thing is that if the US Media put as much effort into investigating the Clinton run charities as they did in blaming Trump, they'd come back with a whole new appreciation for how much Trump actually helped PR in comparison.

i know the pr governor jsut fired a couple people, but why isnt anyone in jail for this?
Even Bernie Sanders had to admit that when USPS and VA government employees embezzle funds, he's powerless to fight the unions to get them fired. That's what pisses off every taxpayer.

Even Bernie Sanders had to admit that when USPS and VA government employees embezzle funds, he's powerless to fight the unions to get them fired. That's what pisses off every taxpayer.

Holy cow, bernie suggested the idea of the USPS should be in the banking sector.

PR is a shithole, really no different than any other island nation really. Sad it doesn’t have to be that way but as I’ve said in the past, more corrupt than Chicago or NYC.

ADVERTISEMENT