ADVERTISEMENT

Pulse Memorial announced

UCFWayne

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2011
Casselberry
https://www.mynews13.com/fl/orlando...-for-pulse-memorial-and-museum-to-be-revealed

Winning Pulse Memorial Design Team Announced

iu

this looks pretty cool

I don't understand the need to have a towering, nuclear powerplant monument that's several stories high. Seems a bit excessive and, dare I say, flamboyant.

Even the 9/11 memorial doesn't call that much attention to itself. Comes off as a bit contrived and somewhat narcissistic.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Wait until you see the Trump Presidential Library plans. :)
And what exactly does Trump have to do with this post or this story. Living rent free in your head it appears. It must burn you up that Trump will actually have a presidential library.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ucfmikes
one thing i didnt see was parking. that structure is massive. where are all the people going to the memorial going to park? im sure this is a place local schools will want to take kids on field trips to. where do the buses park?

Must be the most expensive option with political connections to the parties involved.

Or is this privately funded?

I live in Orlando and I don’t see the need for something so gaudy that draws attention to itself. Something more simplistic would be more appropriate

ADVERTISEMENT