ADVERTISEMENT

Racists trying to create "largest racist protest in decades"

KKK, white nationalists, BLM and Antifa all in one place at the same time. We couldn't get that lucky...

Reactions: UCFBS
How many people have been killed by BLM throughout history?
Actually, the KKK hasn't officially killed many either. People can play that game over and over.

That's the thing ... it's rhetoric and negative regardless. I don't really care for this 'oh, we're not as bad,' attitude. It's all crap to me.

I mean, look at the Hispanic-Americans in this country. Most are rising above the rhetoric, graduating, leading, etc... They are the new Irish-American, looked down upon one century, leading the next.

The key to ending ignorance and discrimination is to ignore it and lead, not make excuses. As I said, the overwhelming majority of Hispanic-Americans are.

Heck, some of the best anti-undocumented resident arguments come from hard-working Hispanic-Americans who have seen the problems up-close and first-hand.

Reactions: Knight_Light
How many people have been killed by BLM throughout history?
Actually, the KKK hasn't officially killed many either. People can play that game over and over.

That's the thing ... it's rhetoric and negative regardless. I don't really care for this 'oh, we're not as bad,' attitude. It's all crap to me.

I mean, look at the Hispanic-Americans in this country. Most are rising above the rhetoric, graduating, leading, etc... They are the new Irish-American, looked down upon one century, leading the next.

The key to ending ignorance and discrimination is to ignore it and lead, not make excuses. As I said, the overwhelming majority of Hispanic-Americans are.

Heck, some of the best anti-undocumented resident arguments come from hard-working Hispanic-Americans who have seen the problems up-close and first-hand.
Officially? Tell that to the families of those killed.

Exactly my point!!! (did you not understand that?)

All the violence done by allegedly non-KKK and non-BLM! That's the thing. So many people commit all sorts of violence, without being officially part of the organizations.

There has been all sorts of black on white, as well as black on black, violence before, and after, BLM ... that is not BLM ... just like those not associated with the KKK.

Americans do NOT care who it is ... but that it happens, and how some of both the BLM and KKK promote it, or worse yet, do nothing to stop people form taking advantage of the situations they create.

That's exactly why BLM is NOT getting any more sympathy than the KKK!

That's why we talk about Dr. King, and with extreme favoritism, far more than the Nation of Islam, or the Black Panthers for that matter. In fact, it was most news outlets that were blaming African-Americans for the violence ... until Dr. King came along, and it was on national TV.

BLM is not the solution any more than the Nation of Islam.

Exactly my point!!! (did you not understand that?)

All the violence done by allegedly non-KKK and non-BLM! That's the thing. So many people commit all sorts of violence, without being officially part of the organizations.

There has been all sorts of black on white, as well as black on black, violence before, and after, BLM ... that is not BLM ... just like those not associated with the KKK.

Americans do NOT care who it is ... but that it happens, and how some of both the BLM and KKK promote it, or worse yet, do nothing to stop people form taking advantage of the situations they create.

That's exactly why BLM is NOT getting any more sympathy than the KKK!

That's why we talk about Dr. King, and with extreme favoritism, far more than the Nation of Islam, or the Black Panthers for that matter. In fact, it was most news outlets that were blaming African-Americans for the violence ... until Dr. King came along, and it was on national TV.

BLM is not the solution any more than the Nation of Islam.
The KKK killed thousands, to compare them to any of the black groups you mentioned is beyond idiotic.

Reactions: UCFWayne
The KKK killed thousands, to compare them to any of the black groups you mentioned is beyond idiotic.
There is no comparing the groups throughout history. The Klan has done far more damage and murders. The difference for today is, one group is accepted by society and one is not.

There is no comparing the groups throughout history. The Klan has done far more damage and murders. The difference for today is, one group is accepted by society and one is not.
The Klan saved America from savages after the civil war and was the activists for Woodrow Wilson. We need them back to destroy BLM libtards that Trump has no business discussing.
Im surprised @UCFWayne didnt share the post about the disgusting campus discussion of white privilege in California. The KKK wouldnt allow that to happen.

the kkk is a stain on our otherwise great history as a country. the only thing that i side with that organization on is the 1st amendment.

The Klan saved America from savages after the civil war and was the activists for Woodrow Wilson. We need them back to destroy BLM libtards that Trump has no business discussing.
Im surprised @UCFWayne didnt share the post about the disgusting campus discussion of white privilege in California. The KKK wouldnt allow that to happen.
I would imagine you hide behind your computer or sheet to spout your hate.

Reactions: fabknight
I'm looking at rate of violence over time of existence. I'm sorry that I'm one of those people who don't get into the "X is worse than Y" when they have the same, Machiavellian approach.

But that's why I'm a Libertarian. I call out all sides.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT