ADVERTISEMENT

Ranking number of players on active NFL rosters by school

Interesting to see temple so high. And their earnings are like 60 million less than UCF players. Maybe lots of practice squads?

Interesting to see temple so high. And their earnings are like 60 million less than UCF players. Maybe lots of practice squads?
Practice squad isn’t active. Unless this chart is wrong. Bouye probably skews it in our direction. Is it yearly or career earnings? Bortles in a career would be pretty high. Prater probably makes good money too.

Reactions: ucfjosh2000
Practice squad isn’t active. Unless this chart is wrong. Bouye probably skews it in our direction. Is it yearly or career earnings? Bortles in a career would be pretty high. Prater probably makes good money too.

Career, Miami OH has 3 players but $300 million. Because of Big Ben. Bortles I'm sure has a big impact for UCF.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
I assume it includes practice squad as if you look there is one team with 1 player with like $8k earnings. There is no way an active roster player is earning that little.

Career, Miami OH has 3 players but $300 million. Because of Big Ben. Bortles I'm sure has a big impact for UCF.
It is a strange way to look the data we want Actively rostered players for this year. But we dont want this years earnings we want lifetime earnings.

The Big Ten must have came up with tholis formula trying count all the dollars Tom Brady and Brees earned in the league.

I assume it includes practice squad as if you look there is one team with 1 player with like $8k earnings. There is no way an active roster player is earning that little.
It’s wrong then. Active is 53 man roster. Maybe if a guy is game day inactive he loses pay?

Another interesting thing about Temple is how they churn out coaches that go to higher places. Just in recent memory... Al Golden, Steve Addazio, Matt Rhule, and Geoff Collins... as well as Bruce Arians back in the 80s

How many guys from last years team do you think will make a 2021 NFL opening day active roster?

And if a guy transfers out (Milton) and ends up making it to the NFL, does FSU get to claim him as theirs? I guess I could look at how R. Wilson is classified.

I think 3 guys will def. make a roster to open 2021 - Williams, Grant, and McCrae. Not sure about Anderson, Gowan, Nixon, or Harris. I think Anderson has the best shot of those 4. Hopefully they all at least make a practice squad.

Reactions: ucfmba2k2
Another interesting thing about Temple is how they churn out coaches that go to higher places. Just in recent memory... Al Golden, Steve Addazio, Matt Rhule, and Geoff Collins... as well as Bruce Arians back in the 80s
Miami coach almost got off the plane in Philly.

It’s wrong then. Active is 53 man roster. Maybe if a guy is game day inactive he loses pay?
It is active NFL players not on an active roster. For UCF it lists Nate Evans and I’m pretty sure he was on the Jags practice squad this season.

It is active NFL players not on an active roster. For UCF it lists Nate Evans and I’m pretty sure he was on the Jags practice squad this season.
It says he signed a future reserve contract on January 4th. $660 K 1 year. Probably dependent on making team.

ADVERTISEMENT