ADVERTISEMENT

Ray lewis's son...

SoFL.Knight

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2010
South Florida
How come no one is talking about how his son, Rashaan, just committed to us the other day?
We don't even have him in the commit list or anything.

I don't know how good he is, but pretty sure Ray Lewis will now be at games and maybe practices.. Thats some pretty awesome news.

Mentioned in the pinned recruiting thread. He wasn't rated so we're hoping he is a surprise. Also, yea it would be cool if dad was into UCF.

Reactions: SoFL.Knight
Definitely looks like an athlete that could fit in multiple ways on film but probably would benefit from one year red shirt with all the depth we have on offense if that's the side of the ball he chooses to play. It's good to see that we still have a scholie or two to take on players like this at this point. Remember the Mike Hughes situation :) but he's NOT Mike Hughes talent yet.

Reactions: Yaes
How come no one is talking about how his son, Rashaan, just committed to us the other day?
We don't even have him in the commit list or anything.

I don't know how good he is, but pretty sure Ray Lewis will now be at games and maybe practices.. Thats some pretty awesome news.
I think he had an older brother that went to Miami. He didn’t do anything. I think that one was better. We’ll see though. Probably a favor from Shannon.

I think he had an older brother that went to Miami. He didn’t do anything. I think that one was better. We’ll see though. Probably a favor from Shannon.

Two older brothers.....

(May 2017) Rayshad Lewis, son of two-time Super Bowl winning linebacker and former Baltimore Raven Ray Lewis, announced via Twitter on Tuesday that he will transfer to the University of Maryland College Park next year to continue his football career.

.......His older brother, Ray Lewis III, was a running back for the University of Miami and Coastal Carolina before he was indicted on a third-degree sexual assault charge in 2016. Apparently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

Reactions: Mikesi
Still think this is a great pickup. Preferred walk-on explains why he's not in any list. His actual speed will determine if he gets into 2-deep. UCF has a way of making players better than most schools so he has a large opportunity to grow as a man.

This is probably why he is under the radar.

"Rahsaan Lewis has lost track of exactly how many broken bones, torn tendons and other assorted injuries he has dealt with in his lifelong athletic career."

Still think this is a great pickup. Preferred walk-on explains why he's not in any list. His actual speed will determine if he gets into 2-deep. UCF has a way of making players better than most schools so he has a large opportunity to grow as a man.
His numbers for a high school senior aren’t bad. If he’s really 5’10” 180 with these numbers he could be decent.

40 YARD DASH

VERTICAL
45"

BENCH

185LB BENCH PRESS (REPS)

100 METER DASH

400 METER DASH

SQUAT (LBS)

His numbers for a high school senior aren’t bad. If he’s really 5’10” 180 with these numbers he could be decent.

40 YARD DASH

VERTICAL
45"

BENCH

185LB BENCH PRESS (REPS)

100 METER DASH

400 METER DASH

SQUAT (LBS)

His tape looks awesome but the competition was not all that good.....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT