ADVERTISEMENT

razorback fan that just wanted to say

jayman razorback fan

Three-Star Recruit
Dec 3, 2018
u guys should had been in the playoff going underfeed 2 years in a row is amazing

i have lurked on your blog for 10 days and i like this blog

i cannot type well i have cereal palsy and arthritis as well

about LSU they are 3 yards and a could of dust if u stop their running burrow cannot beat u throwing i expect u to win maybe by 10+

good luck moving foward and u boise Houston sdsu fresno ciny u conn byu fiu fau hawail usf toledo shouild form your own conf to try a make a power 6

u guys should had been in the playoff going underfeed 2 years in a row is amazing

about LSU they are 3 yards and a could of dust if u stop their running burrow cannot beat u throwing i expect u to win maybe by 10+

good luck moving foward and u boise Houston sdsu fresno ciny u conn byu fiu fau hawail usf toledo shouild form your own conf to try a make a power 6

Welcome to the board! Thanks for the support. LSU will be tough, but this is a special team. I expect a close game.

You guys played them tough

you guys played them tough

Reactions: Knight Strength
last sat was the first UCF game i watched this season mack played really well in the 2nd haif

lsu fans might comment on this post but ole miss miss st and auburn are my rivals

thanks for beating auburn by the way
Chad Morris is a great coach and recruiter. He'll have you guys turned around and beating your rivals soon.

Welcome Jayman!

[cheers]

Chad Morris is a great coach and recruiter. He'll have you guys turned around and beating your rivals soon.
tell that to hogvillie 60% want him fried when he was deali a impoassie hand going from brett B run first off think iowa to a spead off the plom is arkansas has no QB or pass block Line
i had the hogs at 8-4 before the season but losses to co state and unt showballed but he does have the number 16 class comeing in looking at arkansas sch next season they shouild win 5-7 games

the main prom for arkansas is the littie rock area is going downhill in football

i am sorry about your QB INJ i hope he can play again

oh i know UF too they cheated to win a game aga arkansas in 2009

keep winning and by 2025 they will have to take u in u have 66'000 olando is 3 mil pop the pop of arkansas but u might need your place to seat 50-55k withen the next 10 years

look at boise 20 years ago they were barely 1-a but they kept winning and winning and not if their state were bigger they wouild be in a power 5

here is my top 10
1 bama
2 ucf
3 clem
4 nd
5 okle
6 uga
7 wash st
8 penn st
9 wash
10 tex

0-8 is not a great start.

What's the word on QB Kelly Bryant? He announces tomorrow and Arkansas is in play for him.
He has one year to play and showcase his talents for the NFL. He has a relationship on Arkansas coaching staff, but I would question the wisdom of lining up against the SEC West with issues on the OL and in the skill positions. It's just not a good choice.

Rumor is that it is between Auburn and Missouri. Bryant announces tomorrow, but it may not be over until classes start.

0-8 is not a great start.

He has one year to play and showcase his talents for the NFL. He has a relationship on Arkansas coaching staff, but I would question the wisdom of lining up against the SEC West with issues on the OL and in the skill positions. It's just not a good choice.

Rumor is that it is between Auburn and Missouri. Bryant announces tomorrow, but it may not be over until classes start.
If stidham comes back why go to Auburn?

tell that to hogvillie 60% want him fried when he was deali a impoassie hand going from brett B run first off think iowa to a spead off the plom is arkansas has no QB or pass block Line
i had the hogs at 8-4 before the season but losses to co state and unt showballed but he does have the number 16 class comeing in looking at arkansas sch next season they shouild win 5-7 games

the main prom for arkansas is the littie rock area is going downhill in football

i am sorry about your QB INJ i hope he can play again

oh i know UF too they cheated to win a game aga arkansas in 2009

keep winning and by 2025 they will have to take u in u have 66'000 olando is 3 mil pop the pop of arkansas but u might need your place to seat 50-55k withen the next 10 years

look at boise 20 years ago they were barely 1-a but they kept winning and winning and not if their state were bigger they wouild be in a power 5

here is my top 10
1 bama
2 ucf
3 clem
4 nd
5 okle
6 uga
7 wash st
8 penn st
9 wash
10 tex
I like Morris because he worked his way up from the high school ranks in Texas with a innovative offense that he eventually took to Clemson and kick started their current success. He still has deep ties to Texas high school coaches that trust him with their players. Hopefully a bowl next year.

You (the OP) reminded me of a loowaville fan i yoosta know until the law took him off fir sellin squirrel brains without a permit.

If stidham comes back why go to Auburn?
Well, that and he has a 5* freshman to compete with there - possibly like what happened to him at Clemson. I'm obviously a homer, but I think an 8-4 Mizzou team that could have been 10-2 is much better positioned to showcase his talent than Arkansas. And Mizzou has a much easier path to a starting job than Auburn. The only thing I can come up wtih for "Why Auburn" is that it is probably perceived to be a better destination.

You (the OP) reminded me of a loowaville fan i yoosta know until the law took him off fir sellin squirrel brains without a permit.
Before you arrest an Arkansas fan for sellin' squirrel brains, you better make sure they ain't his. No law against that!

Edit: Sorry, OP, I can't lay off a hanging curve ball like that.

I like this guy

I'm probably alone on my opinion of Morris and he can surely prove me wrong next year but since he left Clemson for SMU, he's kind of failed upward. He had three years at SMU and his best record was 7-5 and was quick to jump once an SEC job opened. Curious if Clemson pulls an Auburn and hires him down the road because of his OC success despite his early struggle at Arkansas. Best of luck regardless.

Well, that and he has a 5* freshman to compete with there - possibly like what happened to him at Clemson. I'm obviously a homer, but I think an 8-4 Mizzou team that could have been 10-2 is much better positioned to showcase his talent than Arkansas. And Mizzou has a much easier path to a starting job than Auburn. The only thing I can come up wtih for "Why Auburn" is that it is probably perceived to be a better destination.
missouri already has a good QB that has 3 years left and u have 2 good areas u can get talent from st louis and KC Arkansas has to do better in the DFW and Houston areas i have no beef with mizzou never will even if u guys beat arkansas 20 times in a row in football the SEC forced this rival on both schools mizzou real rival is KU and Arkansas is 1 TEX 2 LSU/A M 3 Ole miss
4 Tenn look up 1998

missouri already has a good QB that has 3 years left

I'm not trying to put down anyone on the roster - especially young guys. I just looked at Bryant's highlights and I would be shocked if he couldn't beat out the competition based on experience and the tools that he has.

Yes, the MU/Arkansas rivalry is a bit contrived, but we have some bowl history and you still have kansas in your state name. Good enough.

I'm probably alone on my opinion of Morris and he can surely prove me wrong next year but since he left Clemson for SMU, he's kind of failed upward. He had three years at SMU and his best record was 7-5 and was quick to jump once an SEC job opened. Curious if Clemson pulls an Auburn and hires him down the road because of his OC success despite his early struggle at Arkansas. Best of luck regardless.
I like this concept of failing upward. I have 10 years to get in before I can retire. Maybe I can fail upward and put a few more bucks away while I'm still working.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
I'm not trying to put down anyone on the roster - especially young guys. I just looked at Bryant's highlights and I would be shocked if he couldn't beat out the competition based on experience and the tools that he has.

Yes, the MU/Arkansas rivalry is a bit contrived, but we have some bowl history and you still have kansas in your state name. Good enough.

if i was bryant i would go to unc i mean UNC could go 8-4 win their div and play clem

if u like arkansas as a rival that is wonderful and hopefully arkansas will play better aga u guys in future seasons

because if Arkansas or mizzou went undefeated the cartel would keep us out too

because if Arkansas or mizzou went undefeated the cartel would keep us out too

You lost me here. Do you honestly think UA could sweep the SEC West and not get into the playoff? Where you would be screwed is a one loss season where the loss comes in the SECCG. Then it would be the conf champion and a one loss Alabama that both get in.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
You lost me here. Do you honestly think UA could sweep the SEC West and not get into the playoff? Where you would be screwed is a one loss season where the loss comes in the SECCG. Then it would be the conf champion and a one loss Alabama that both get in.
Forgot about how Bama's success.

Nice post Jayman my wife and her sister swam at Ak on full rides. My brother inlaw played golf there in the mid 80's with Daly

from South Africa half the team was from there. Had some crazy stories.

it happened in 1998 started 8-0 was number 10 lost to tenn on a freak fumble where stoner dropped the ball trying to kneel then lost at miss st by 1 pt

Nice post Jayman my wife and her sister swam at Ak on full rides. My brother inlaw played golf there in the mid 80's with Daly

from South Africa half the team was from there. Had some crazy stories.
i met daly at a make a wish event in 2002 and 2003 i got to go see a denver broncos game in 2001 go in the locker room met the coach players stayed at team hotel daly is a great guy

Yeah Jman he is a good guy. Brother inlaw is the GM for a course in Pinehurst. Daly spent the week with us for the Open. Parked his RV there. Had some good Bbq's man that was an interesting week really loves the Hogs.

ADVERTISEMENT