ADVERTISEMENT

RB Push

shacket

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2020
Recruiting slots are starting to fill out. I think our biggest need is to make a splash with a RB over 200lbs. It's time to take this into our own hands. Get out there on your twitter machines and show these guys some love, they are IMO our most likely flips that we have offers out to that fit this category.

1. Marvin Scott III
2. Mecose Todd
3. Deondre Jackson

Maybe if we can pull one of these dudes cameltoe will GTFO for a little while.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Recruiting slots are starting to fill out. I think our biggest need is to make a splash with a RB over 200lbs. It's time to take this into our own hands. Get out there on your twitter machines and show these guys some love, they are IMO our most likely flips that we have offers out to that fit this category.

1. Marvin Scott III
2. Mecose Todd
3. Deondre Jackson

These guys are already signed though

Scott is a local kid signed to Nebraska. Bag men can get this done. We need to start thinking like a big time program.

1. Marvin Scott III
2. Mecose Todd
3. Deondre Jackson

So it's my fault they did not sign here? Blame everyone but the staff, is that the plan?

We did not sign a true RB in this class. We signed a good APB that is rated .8395 in the composite.
Does anyone remember how ineffective we were trying to run between the tackles with the small speed backs? Anyone believe that's going to change with a 5'7" 175 lb APB?

Are LOIs binding? Is it possible to flip as long as they havent enrolled yet?

I would also like 200 lb back. Singletary, Armstead, Warren, every Memphis RB, etc. have all been great for other teams. Let's get one of these years.

Reactions: ahabmw and shacket

I would also like 200 lb back. Singletary, Armstead, Warren, every Memphis RB, etc. have all been great for other teams. Let's get one of these years.
Ohio State and Miami and shit can figure out how to get these types of things done. Scott is a local kid who is commited to Nebraska. Let's say he has a grandma get sick and he wants to enter transfer portal to come home. He would be allowed to ball in 2020. Anthony Tucker you know this is true make it happen.

So it's my fault they did not sign here? Blame everyone but the staff, is that the plan?
Sorry I wasn't clear. What I meant to say is that if we did sign one of them, maybe you would be satisfied and would chill the hell out on the board. I guess that would be wishful thinking.

Reactions: Ucfmikes and ahabmw
We did not sign a true RB in this class. We signed a good APB that is rated .8395 in the composite.
Does anyone remember how ineffective we were trying to run between the tackles with the small speed backs? Anyone believe that's going to change with a 5'7" 175 lb APB?
Yeah this is true. Would love a big recruit to run between the tackles.

Reactions: ahabmw
That composite score is out of date. Richardson was formerly a 2 star on rivals before he ran for a million touchdowns last year and got a star bump this month. His composite rating wasn’t updated yet to reflect it.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
We already signed a RB rated 87 by 247. So what makes you think signing an 85 like Todd would shut up the cameltoe? It may just make him stronger.
Richardson is a baller just would like somebody bigger for our scheme as well and Cameltoe has voiced similar thoughts.

Reactions: ahabmw
Richardson is a baller just would like somebody bigger for our scheme as well and Cameltoe has voiced similar thoughts.
UCF signed Good last year who was 6-0 and 185 (probably bigger now). Richardson I see more as a Killins replacement who is a threat to house it any given play.

UCF signed Good last year who was 6-0 and 185 (probably bigger now). Richardson I see more as a Killins replacement who is a threat to house it any given play.
That is fair. Good is a Thompson kind of build though, a little bit tall and rangy and fast. I would also like to see a more bowling ball type of guy. Call it a Storm Johnson or Taj McG type of guy. Over 200lbs for the obligatory Heupel up the A gap run we all got used to with Killins. Can never have too many weapons or too diverse an offense. One of the best things when Frost was here was the tight end play and the number of total weapons that could catch the ball. Let's hope the new hires and stuff will bring that back. Also wouldn't it be great to flip a nice RB recruit from Nebraska?

That is fair. Good is a Thompson kind of build though, a little bit tall and rangy and fast. I would also like to see a more bowling ball type of guy. Call it a Storm Johnson or Taj McG type of guy. Over 200lbs for the obligatory Heupel up the A gap run we all got used to with Killins. Can never have too many weapons or too diverse an offense. One of the best things when Frost was here was the tight end play and the number of total weapons that could catch the ball. Let's hope the new hires and stuff will bring that back. Also wouldn't it be great to flip a nice RB recruit from Nebraska?
Bring back Cordarrian

Reactions: shacket

Yes they are. You have to have HC sign off on letting you out or you have to sit out a year and transfer. Or go JUCO and lose a year. Remember Jamarcus Smith for us? Wanted out but O’Leary said no.

ADVERTISEMENT