ADVERTISEMENT

Really????????????????????????????????!

Overboard, but I must say, wouldn't mind our legislature fighting some battles for UCF. A 4th P5 program would be a good thing for the state.

Some people should be shoved in little boxes, fed oatmeal every meal and only be allowed to listen to farmersonly.com commercials so they won't be offended. Grow up and laugh it off. How about this, on Iowa's trip to Stanford their band could dope smoking brainless loonies, or they could build Hoovervilles if anyone knows the reference.

Overboard, but I must say, wouldn't mind our legislature fighting some battles for UCF. A 4th P5 program would be a good thing for the state.
C'mon over!

We%20are%20big%2012_zps0wx6drqi.png

Last edited:
Dad and I made the Stanford game our annual away game trip in 2015. I have to say, I was shocked at just how ridiculous and embarrassing the Stanford band was to their institution. They were grossly immature, had strange cartoon-like narrations playing throughout the stadium during their pregame, and we're just plain silly and ridiculous. For a University with such prestige, we were dumbfounded that administration, alumni, and students would allow that mess of a sh*t-show to represent their school.

Dad and I made the Stanford game our annual away game trip in 2015. I have to say, I was shocked at just how ridiculous and embarrassing the Stanford band was to their institution. They were grossly immature, had strange cartoon-like narrations playing throughout the stadium during their pregame, and we're just plain silly and ridiculous. For a University with such prestige, we were dumbfounded that administration, alumni, and students would allow that mess of a sh*t-show to represent their school.
Rice is even worse.

It didn't bother me in the least.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT