ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting is terrible.

As soon as the pubs open up there will be plenty of recruits. They may slur their words a bit and be pudgy and slow. But there can be #s there.

Let’s go 1-0 and find us another Texas 3 Star*
You know, honestly, UCF's 2 stars have been way better than the 3 and 4 stars historically.

We should not be looking at any 3 stars, we will dominate the country with a team of all 2 star and unrated players from Texas, Mississippi, and Virginia. This is the UCF way. This is how it has always been. If you think differently you are a troll.*

You know, honestly, UCF's 2 stars have been way better than the 3 and 4 stars historically.

We should not be looking at any 3 stars, we will dominate the country with a team of all 2 star and unrated players from Texas, Mississippi, and Virginia. This is the UCF way. This is how it has always been. If you think differently you are a troll.*
Finally the man makes sense

Reactions: shacket
I was joking about the pop warner but having an ear to the ground in the 305 area about rising talent is never bad, it's just a lot of competition there for the talent.

We never get any FL recruits anymore. :mad:

There is a potential legitimate argument in there. Does Heupel recruit Florida better than Frost did? So much of the success outside of QB in the last few years was squarely on the shoulders of FL recruits.

Only 57% of UCF’s completed recruiting classes under Heupel have been from Florida.

I want the most athletic football players regardless where they come from. All of you need to be more concerned with athletic ability, speed, height, strength, fundamentals and football IQ.

Advantage of Florida recruiting, a school out in a middle of nowhere Connecticut, might get 1 great player every once in a while. A HS in FL may churn out great players every few years, I rather recruit the Florida HS player that his friends will go I want to follow. As oppose to the Connecticut kid that won't create any type of pipeline.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT