ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

Well it seems that the point that many of us agree on is we have a number of 300 lbs plus OL's who may not be rotational this year, and Ike Walker at 350 lbs.. Hopefully one of them, regardless of who, can help us at DT this year where there is a critical need.
Absolutely. They can always switch back next year. 2020

Geez. LSU made WRs and guys off the street into DBs

Funny seeing Kenny Soloman and OC Brothers get bumps in their ratings after being the same for the past year plus. The whole system is biased toward old schools.

Wish both those guys the best where they're going.
Frank the Tank must be taken down.

Reactions: Yaes
Thread on the other forum about this kid Tay being a speed demon.......

according to a player...“He is ungodly fast."

:cool2:

Ungodly fast is a great way to describe a special kind of UCFast.

It probably is even faster than ludicrous speed

Reactions: JAFFX2
UltimateHilariousBrahmancow-small.gif

giphy.gif

CVl3x6zWoAAYDla.jpg

giphy.gif

mike hughes put the battery in their backs. you just need to come here and show out for one season and you too could be a first round pick with a multi-million dollar contract.
the beach volleyball backdrop in February should help to

UCF beats a lot of places as a great place to be spring semester, good weather and close proximity to spring break spots(drive or quick flights) when they get a few days off from weights or spring practice. Being at Iowa State this time of year has to suck.

the beach volleyball backdrop in February should help to

UCF beats a lot of places as a great place to be spring semester, good weather and close proximity to spring break spots(drive or quick flights) when they get a few days off from weights or spring practice. Being at Iowa State this time of year has to suck.

There's still lot of good loving under those Iowa sweatshirts.:pimp:

Reactions: Poolside Knight
There's still lot of good loving under those Iowa sweatshirts.:pimp:
There are good looking girls everywhere. The real hot tan Florida girls aren’t looking at me twice anyway. My advice is get a decent looking girl that cooks and cleans and you are set for life.

There are good looking girls everywhere. The real hot tan Florida girls aren’t looking at me twice anyway. My advice is get a decent looking girl that cooks and cleans and you are set for life.

“If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, Get an ugly girl to marry you...”

Great song

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
don't know why saying one off the field perk on why UCF may be attractive to top Juco Recruits stuck in the Kansas for a few years turned into this buzzkill tangent [laughing].

Reactions: ahabmw
don't know why saying one off the field perk on why UCF may be attractive to top Juco Recruits stuck in the Kansas for a few years turned into this buzzkill tangent [laughing].

I always told ppl that 9/10 women at UCF were gorgeous and even #10 had something attractive about her. An exaggeration sure, but not totally inaccurate.

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT