ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

I always told ppl that 9/10 women at UCF were gorgeous and even #10 had something attractive about her. An exaggeration sure, but not totally inaccurate.
I see it at every Gameday walking through Memory Mall. [cheers]

It would make me want to go to UCF.

DzsyjoqX4AAuUWH.jpg

:golf::beer::cheers2:

This is really hitting home. Been living in central Florida for the past few years. Now I have to move and I'm seriously dreading the cold.
even the people that claim to love 'seasons' are sick of the cold once you get into February and March, living somewhere where it's 40s and gray almost into April is rough

Reactions: Knight Strength
Miami Coach Manny Diaz getting High School Coaches drunk in Orlando

So I'm at the Nike coaching clinic in Orlando tonight. (notice I said Nike)

Willie Taggart is here with his whole FSU staff. After Willie gives his clinic, the whole FSU staff does "break out sessions" where all of the position coaches go into separate rooms and give their own short clinics.

So Manny Diaz and staff show up right before the breakout session in all of their Adidas gear and start throwing a full-on frat party (in a separate room) handing out free beers to all High School coaches...DURING FSU's BREAK OUT SESSION!! lol

So instead of the high school guys attending the FSU breakout sessions, they were all heading towards the Miami Hurricanes party. (Hello, free beer!)
Manny was tossing beers around to coaches, taking pictures, choppin' it up with the high school guys, etc.

Everybody was like "this is an epic, gangster ass stunt." LOL

Manny's response...
"This is what we're trying to bring back to The U, that F-U type of swagger."

They're leaving tomorrow morning. They came all this way just to crash FSU's clinic. LOL
What an epic move. And let me tell you something, he has this place buzzing right now. High School guys from all over the state are at this clinic and they're talking about Miami's stunt tonight

Reactions: Stormthecourt?

Willie Taggart is here with his whole FSU staff. After Willie gives his clinic, the whole FSU staff does "break out sessions" where all of the position coaches go into separate rooms and give their own short clinics.

So Manny Diaz and staff show up right before the breakout session in all of their Adidas gear and start throwing a full-on frat party (in a separate room) handing out free beers to all High School coaches...DURING FSU's BREAK OUT SESSION!! lol

So instead of the high school guys attending the FSU breakout sessions, they were all heading towards the Miami Hurricanes party. (Hello, free beer!)
Manny was tossing beers around to coaches, taking pictures, choppin' it up with the high school guys, etc.

Manny's response...

They're leaving tomorrow morning. They came all this way just to crash FSU's clinic. LOL
What an epic move. And let me tell you something, he has this place buzzing right now. High School guys from all over the state are at this clinic and they're talking about Miami's stunt tonight
Sounds like they are getting ready for their next NCAA violations.

Manny's response...

Next he will be hiring a booster to provide hookers .... oh wait.

his hardship was he was scared to lose his starting job to Justin Fields

If JF and TM can play immediately then they are already open
It seems really flimsy to me to claim that OSU gave up on him...so he should be allowed to transfer.

Looking forward, I can’t see how they can reject any hardship waivers now.

ADVERTISEMENT