ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

HI QB wore UCF gear to 7 on 7 championship

Right away there was a lot of buzz around Team 808 and their prolific offense guided by Jayden de Laura who scored on its first eight possessions. Sharp on the move, incredibly confident and always looking for the big play, de Laura and his squad rolled to the final four of this 32-team extravaganza. Hawaii and Western Michigan have offered. The generously-listed 6-foot-1 de Laura competed with UCF garb on.

Pipeline showing promise!
Ohana

Why is it you guys are saying Gray needs time in the weight room? They have weight rooms at SEC schools and everyone trains.

I'm looking at his shoulder (and arms) width in comparison to his hips. He's got the frame just needs a year in our nutrition and weight program.

SEC programs have a hard time getting kids to eat right. Sometimes it takes failure in those programs for them to wake them up. Eating right, conditioning and weights and he'll be a new man in a year.

"UCF and Wake Forest are the schools on that list that are recruiting me hardest. I have visited both and they are both high on my list.

"UCF is telling me that I can come in and play early. They like my size and they think I can come in and help them. They play fast, up tempo football and I like that a lot. They have a nice school, their offense is good and it is a school I like.

4.4 speed ......... #UCFast :cool2:

"UCF and Wake Forest are the schools on that list that are recruiting me hardest. I have visited both and they are both high on my list.

"UCF is telling me that I can come in and play early. They like my size and they think I can come in and help them. They play fast, up tempo football and I like that a lot. They have a nice school, their offense is good and it is a school I like.

4.4 speed ......... #UCFast :cool2:
https://n.rivals.com/news/georgia-wr-sam-brown-will-have-eyes-on-him-this-spring

this would be a big time recruit for us.......

4g7Z02.png

Whats his bodyweight? I seem to remember he was lighter than our other OTs. Maybe he needed to gain weight.

In sports, aesthetics are always trumped by optimal performance.

Meh, I tend to be in the Snelson camp. Look good while optimally performing. :pimp:

Meh, I tend to be in the Snelson camp. Look good while optimally performing. :pimp:
Snelson would get the WWE treatment if he lined up on the Dline. Different body types are better for different positions. Olinemen like Parker shouldn't be compared to Snelson.

By the way, did anyone else see the post from Gabe Davis where he said he's not worried about KZs knee getting better. Said he's more worried about KZs upperbody because he has a dad bod.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Snelson would get the WWE treatment if he lined up on the Dline. Different body types are better for different positions. Olinemen like Parker shouldn't be compared to Snelson.

By the way, did anyone else see the post from Gabe Davis where he said he's not worried about KZs knee getting better. Said he's more worried about KZs upperbody because he has a dad bod.

Once KZ is running again, he'll get back into shape. He's young. I heard that he dropped 30+ lbs.

Damn. This happens especially with early commits. They want to play the field and see whats out there. Cant blame a guy for not marrying the first woman he's with!

Sorry for the bad analogy

Before August they are "1000% UCF, totally committed, shutting down my recruitment" then they never come to any games and things change in the fall.

He was all in for UCF and even was hating on people who didn’t sign with us (brownlee). Wonder what happen? This sucks

UCF at the top for Georgia WR.......

Would be a big deal but lots of competition

What will be the biggest factors when making a decision?

"How early I can play, their offensive playing style and where I feel I'm needed the most," Brown said.

https://ucf.rivals.com/news/ucf-at-the-top-for-georgia-wr
He posted his Opening testing results recently. His performance was dominant. This guy is fast and strong. There's no doubt in my mind he could pass up some of our underclassmen for a starting job. Unfortunately he tagged a coach at Wake Forrest under the testing results. Like you said lots of competition.

ADVERTISEMENT