ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

You can spin this any way you want but the fact is we have ZERO QBs on our roster that are eligible to play college football in 2024, so I would say that there is no chance we probably or could be set at QB through 2024
2020 recruit get red-shirted. Simple Math 4 + 1 = 5
202-0,1,2,3,4

2020 recruit get red-shirted. Simple Math 4 + 1 = 5
202-0,1,2,3,4

My statement still stands, today WE HAVE ZERO QBs committed for 2020 and even if one happens to visit UCF now, or even decides to commit now, we are set through 2024 at QB?????

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight_Light
Now we have way too many players! Some will just have to go straight to the NFL!

come-join-us-for-all-the-festivities-game-of-thrones-birthday-meme.jpg

The first play in his hudl film I think he literally killed a kid on a pancake block.

I believe he wears #69 and the back of his jersey says "young red cocks." Are we sure this is real life? haha

The first play in his hudl film I think he literally killed a kid on a pancake block.

I believe he wears #69 and the back of his jersey says "young red cocks." Are we sure this is real life? haha
Yeah he almost killed a kid it looked like, but right before the vid cuts off it looks like he moved his arm.

Yeah, he dead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT