ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

Quick question, is there good recruiting info in the Dungeon? Does the Rivals staff update frequently there? I don’t mind paying $8 a month but I want to get something of value out of it.

Let’s be real, there’s nothing informative about the free forum. I have no idea who we are closing in right now or what possible commitments are coming?

I just don’t want to join and then have to cancel as I had to do it once before and Rivals makes it unnecessarily difficult to stop the monthly charge.

Thanks!

Quick question, is there good recruiting info in the Dungeon? Does the Rivals staff update frequently there? I don’t mind paying $8 a month but I want to get something of value out of it.

Let’s be real, there’s nothing informative about the free forum. I have no idea who we are closing in right now or what possible commitments are coming?

I just don’t want to join and then have to cancel as I had to do it once before and Rivals makes it unnecessarily difficult to stop the monthly charge.

Thanks!
If you are just interested for the recruiting angle, I would wait until closer to signing day when many are taking visits. There are often exhaustive reports for players visiting and interviews and that type of thing. But not much at the moment since none of the 2020 class has started their senior year or is taking visits.

Thanks!
Are you kidding me? I provide plenty of good info in the free forum. GTFO!

Thanks!
Yes they usually announce in there a few hours or days before in here for that stuff. They knew Mack’s ankle was broke before here. But was only 10 hours earlier. If you want to pay to hear news a little bit earlier go ahead. But if you aren’t on it all day you will probably find out around the same time. Also if you think the people in here aren’t so nice if they disagree with you, wait till you say something in there. They all jump you on every post you comment on for the rest of time you are in there.

Reactions: ahabmw
Yes they usually announce in there a few hours or days before in here for that stuff. They knew Mack’s ankle was broke before here. But was only 10 hours earlier. If you want to pay to hear news a little bit earlier go ahead. But if you aren’t on it all day you will probably find out around the same time. Also if you think the people in here aren’t so nice if they disagree with you, wait till you say something in there. They all jump you on every post you comment on for the rest of time you are in there.

Thanks for the info fam.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
Rated composite 4*. Originally from FL. Went to tOSU out of hs. Had offers from UF, Michigan, Ole Miss, Tennessee, UNC, South Carolina, etc. Left tOSU following an accusation/administrative process I think. Sort of like Mike Hughes.

If he doesn’t boost our rivals rating, is it really worth it?

On a serious note, if he can ball then I hope we make space for him!

Apparently he was the #3 RB but got in some sort of trouble......

RXdvRU.png

Last edited:
Unfortunately that trouble was tied to a possible sexual assualt/rape accusation. While talented I hope the coaches do their homework on this one.

Reactions: Yaes
Unfortunately that trouble was tied to a possible sexual assualt/rape accusation. While talented I hope the coaches do their homework on this one.
Fully agree the coaches should do their homework but innocent until proven guilty right? Unless the victim, law enforcement, or university is going to provide evidence of a crime I don't think "possible" should be hung over his head.

Fully agree the coaches should do their homework but innocent until proven guilty right? Unless the victim, law enforcement, or university is going to provide evidence of a crime I don't think "possible" should be hung over his head.

This is precisely the wrong attitude to have. We are an upcoming program and we are building an image.

He has an ongoing concern regarding a sexual assault and was dismissed by his team. No way we should let him in unless fully cleared. Do you understand that “Knight Strength”.

Reactions: Yaes
This is precisely the wrong attitude to have. We are an upcoming program and we are building an image.

He has an ongoing concern regarding a sexual assault and was dismissed by his team. No way we should let him in unless fully cleared. Do you understand that “Knight Strength”.

They may have already happened, might not have been charged with anything......

That’s what he’s saying “Knight of Temple Terrace”

That's a losing mentality. Get the studs in here #ucfast

Apparently the accusation was brought by an administrator and not the alleged victim and the alleged victim did not want to help/be involved. Again "innocent until proven guilty" and this MAY have just been a misunderstanding. Hard to know with the little info that came out.

You just reworded what I said. Do you understand that?

ADVERTISEMENT