ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

I just don’t get why anyone would want to go play for a team that hasn’t won its conference since 1912! One hundred and 7 years ago!!
when a team finds a good QB that helps recruiting. Brock Purdy is going to be really good

Hopefully Gabriel does the same for us

Reactions: Yaes
I think he has shifted his focus to trashing Wimbush so he’s been slacking on the trashing recruiting front.
We have missed on all the major targets in the last two weeks: Newton, Lee and Scott. Please share if you have some positive recruiting news or insight.

I see the staff swing and missing then offering plan c targets. But it’s great that you are so happy about the way recruiting it’s going.

We have missed on all the major targets in the last two weeks: Newton, Lee and Scott. Please share if you have some positive recruiting news or insight.

I see the staff swing and missing then offering plan c targets. But it’s great that you are so happy about the way recruiting it’s going.
I am confident your post will generate quite a few responses. Enjoy!

Reactions: ahabmw
Those are not good. 278 yards with 3 OTs? 2 TDS with one of them coming in OT. They scored 16 points in regulation against Northern Illinois. He will probably hit a wall this year. Or the coaches didn’t prepare them well for this game.
when I saw him last season he was impressive, maybe Iowa State lost experience on the Oline that may make this season a bit more challenging

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay

don't worry. Dillon Gabriel will close this recruiting class strong once he starts dropping some dimes on the field

LOL at the Heifer pretending to be a UCF fan. Don't let this fascination with our team screw with your GPA at the terrace

Finally came back up for air after being smoked by those Badgers huh?

Reactions: Knight Strength
1-2 Wr’s, another RB, 1-2 DT and save a few spots for the transfer portal and hang on for dear life as schools are gonna come poach. UCF is playing a lot of Jr’s and Sr’s should help recruiting finish strong

don't worry. Dillon Gabriel will close this recruiting class strong once he starts dropping some dimes on the field
ezgif-4-87a29eb37c4b.gif

If you’re a WR, and you saw the clinic DG put on, wouldn’t you sign on the dotted line? No wonder we got two stud receivers this weekend. 6’3 and 6’4? This is what the doctor ordered.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT