ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

I found a way to find upcoming visits. Go to google and search (with quotes) “officially visits UCF Knights”, and adjust the search time frame to last week, month, etc. Also click, repeat search results with omitted results to see some that don’t pop up...Looks like we have a top uncommitted CB coming for the game vs usf

so hypothetical: if Jeff Sims loses interest in FSU with Taggart gone do the coaches drop Mike for him?
At one point (after Mike Wright comitted) I heard we were considering adding another QB this class. Seemed odd to me but I don't know how they manage scholarships/roster.

it will be interesting if DG's emergence effects QB recruiting in a negative way but I guess you can spin it as a positive too.

speaking of DG I saw Brandon RT a pic of him at Breakfast with the first string WRs so I think he's won the locker room if there was any split at the beginning
Him throwing dimes 30 yards down field won over the locker room

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Wright looks like he could use the RS year to hit the weight room a bit. Intriguing height/speed combo.

Tre Nixon did nothing at Ole Miss and has been good at times albeit inconsistent at UCF
You are right he was no stand out at Ole Miss but I think he is playing really well for us. He is no more inconsistent than DG.

This kid Dillion Gabriel was KZs HS backup......Allegedly KZ is talking him up in a big way to our coaching staff. Lebby is now following him on twitter. Folks are referring to him as KZ 2.0.......Unfortunately he is already committed to Army so it is time for the staff to work with KZ and change his mind.

http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/dillon-gabriel/esXtpgGzEea-8KA2nzwbTA/default.htm

Just did a search as to when the first Dillion Gabriel post would pop up on our board.

I think rivals search is limited to 4 pages so here is the first that I could find dati g back to early Sept 2018 by @JAFFX2

ADVERTISEMENT