ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

Are we talking about your Frost love meter? And if so, is it today or 2 weeks ago. Because yours has bounced back and forth like a yo-yo.
Absolutely it would be a yo-yo

Why wouldn’t it be? It’s Dynamic. One day he’s telling us all that “this place” is the greatest and now he’s raping us of recruits without a condom.

Reactions: 80'sKnight
He has great size
Z39TwKA.jpg

doesn't Heup's O utilize TE just as much as the Frost offense?

need to remind him that 6-7 games would be a 90 minute drive for his family if he comes to UCF

Reactions: Mikesi
Hey UCF I decommit but I'm still coming for that free steak dinner and taste of that Knight Life this weekend:pimp:
tenor.gif

I would do the same thing.

Have fun Justin:sunglasses:

Meh, wish the kid well....we've sent multiple TEs to the NFL, we'll find more.

He's taking his official visit to UCF this coming weekend. Said he wants to get familliar with the new staff. I think UCF should still get him if CJH wants him.

Reactions: Mr.McGiblets
did Heup reach out to him?

bc he just officially committed to Nebraska so I guess he's cancelling the UCF OV?

avalanche of bad news for UCF lately, Randy Shannon needs to reel in the Miami Northwestern guys to make up for the losses.

Nice, the night before we welcome Frost and co. back to campus for Bowl prep they rip a commit away. Remove anything of value that's not bolted down in Wayne Densch in preparation for their arrival.
taking off my black and gold goggles every circumstance around the Program right now makes me think UCF gets blown out on January 1st. It's a messy situation that I hope settles down when the dead period hits on the 20th. These players are browsing twitter watching their coaches celebrate commitments towards another University.

Nice, the night before we welcome Frost and co. back to campus for Bowl prep they rip a commit away. Remove anything of value that's not bolted down in Wayne Densch in preparation for their arrival.
taking off my black and gold goggles every circumstance around the Program right now makes me think UCF gets blown out on January 1st. It's a messy situation that I hope settles down when the dead period hits on the 20th. These players are browsing twitter watching their coaches celebrate commitments towards another University.

I agree. I just can't see how something like this can work against a very good Auburn team. The 2017 team had a special bond between everyone involved with the program, but it feels like it will be impossible to rekindle that with what is now Nebraska's entire coaching staff trying to prepare the UCF football team for its biggest game in the last four years. I'll still be spending a lot of money to go see them all out on the field for one last time, though. Hope we can find one last bit of magic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT