ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

Interesting. I would think a mass new uniform announcement would be made in the off/preseason. And its not the space uniforms... So I don't know .

Hey, what do some of you think of the Juco DB Harris? Looking at his film, I was impressed with what I saw.

Any news on Defense players wanting to play with a potent offense?
We need much more depth!

A fullback wouldn't be a bad add either.

Any news on Defense players wanting to play with a potent offense?
We need much more depth!

A fullback wouldn't be a bad add either.
A Fullback would be used 4 times a game. Better off teaching a TE how to lead block. NFL rarely uses FBs anymore. Probably 6 teams and it’s not even every series.

Ratings are in for Trevion Shadrick-Harris and Chad Brown:

Seems like JUCO ratings are usually pretty low but 247 has Trevion as an 85 which is solid.

Bumps us up to 6 in the AAC but brought the average rating down a bit. Xavier Franks still hasn't been added back to the class which is odd.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Our biggest need is going to be Safetys next year. Every other position just needs to be developed. We'll be very lucky if we can get one of Grant, Collier, and Robinson to stay another year.

I think the goal should be to get a top 5 round draft grade. If not, stay an extra year. The NFL doesn't seem to discount anyone who is older, but is better. Just look at Jordan Akins, he was like 25 or so and got 3rd round.

Last edited:
Mikey Keene's rating got adjusted again. Not sure why it dropped right after he committed but it's above what it was before. Started at .8455, dropped to .8393, back up to .8527 now. I think 247 had their own rating at 81 before and it's up to 85 so that's probably why he bumped back up.

Brings the class average back above .84

Mikey Keene's rating got adjusted again. Not sure why it dropped right after he committed but it's above what it was before. Started at .8455, dropped to .8393, back up to .8527 now. I think 247 had their own rating at 81 before and it's up to 85 so that's probably why he bumped back up.

Brings the class average back above .84

Nice. I checked his maxpreps and it looks like he's killing it this season.

Going to go on a limb and say jaylon griffin will be top 2 in receiving for us next year. Getting some attention from some schools. Thing I like the most he’s not even saying blessed to receive an office truly seems 1000% committed. 👍

Reactions: john_gkco
Looks like Keene is completing over 72% of his passes. Not sure how accurate or how well these stats are maintained. https://www.maxpreps.com/m/athlete/mikey-keene/uoce5HxLEeeT-Oz0u-e-FA/football-fall-20/stats.htm

They also have his highschool team at #6 in the nation.

Reactions: HammerB08
Looks like Keene is completing over 72% of his passes. Not sure how accurate or how well these stats are maintained. https://www.maxpreps.com/m/athlete/mikey-keene/uoce5HxLEeeT-Oz0u-e-FA/football-fall-20/stats.htm

They also have his highschool team at #6 in the nation.
I have been a fan of this player ever since I saw his fi

I have been a fan of this player ever since I saw his fi
Same. He extended plays all day and made so many throws on the run. I haven't watched a ton of his videos but he reminds me of guys who can break the game like KZ or Lamar Jackson. Which is really special at this level.

Reactions: Knightro20
Same. He extended plays all day and made so many throws on the run. I haven't watched a ton of his videos but he reminds me of guys who can break the game like KZ or Lamar Jackson. Which is really special at this level.

Am I seeing it right that Iowa State is making a play at him? That makes me nervous. They don't have a QB in their class yet.

• Wow
Reactions: Yaes
Am I seeing it right that Iowa State is making a play at him? That makes me nervous. They don't have a QB in their class yet.

They offered him a few weeks ago. Haven't really heard much since but he's been liking a bunch of Iowa State stuff on twitter. Not a great sign, but also doesn't exactly mean he'll flip.

His coach did say he's "going to Central Florida" in an interview today: https://www.azcentral.com/story/spo...gacy-arizona-high-school-football/3766198001/

Reactions: Knightro20
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT