ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

The kid looked like he needed a lot of polishing still to become a starter from my perspective of watching our WR core over many years at UCF. The play where he bent his helmet down and tried to plow over a defender which got him thrown out of a game he was helping us to win with other receivers not available was just one glaring example. If he's not willing to be coached and grow up and accept his assignments, he's not a team player the program needs. There are very few freshmen college stars that get the kind of treatment he is looking for.

Many High School stars think they are just going to blow over college talent. Many college stars think they are just going to blow over NFL talent. Earth to athlete, "It doesn't play out this way for 99.9% of those stepping up to the next level, typically everybody has to pay their dues."

I'm going to assume Bam's injury never fully healed and he finds himself further down the depth chart than expected.

I wonder how much of the Bam decision is related to the off the field incident.

That's my thought, back in October Moore was practicing in pads for weeks.

10/29 - Heupel on Moore - "moving really well out on the practice field right now"

10/30 - Arrest incident, doesn't travel to Houston

No status update from Heupel since.

We should have quite a few scholarships open now (6?) and there is a lot of talent floating out there. Be like Terry Silver and Strike First, Heup.

I AM NOT VERY HAPPY RN. I AM NOT VERY HAPPY AT ALL!

I am back cause nobody is even discussing the problem. I see a thread about Ohio State's defense?

Did everyone here take the blue pill but me? What is Heupel doing man? We NEED immediate help at WR and RB.

I TOLD EVERYONE THAT WE NEEDED WIDE RECEIVERS AND RUNNING BACKS IN THE LAST CLASS.

We dont have a chance to land a decent WR, we dont even have a position coach in place. Coaches quitting and players doing the same.

I see KnightStrenght and others taking the side of Heupel and his people over Credle? Seriously?

The kid was promised a certain amount of snaps and he was promised to be used a certain way. He was promised that and his family talked about it the entire year.

Nixon gone, Credle gone, Harris gone. Who is going to be catching passes in 2021? Do not mention any JUCO to me.

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT WR AND RB JOSH HEUPEL IS DEVELOPING? WHAT WR OR RB RECRUITED BY ONE JOSH HEUPEL IS GOING TO START NEXT YEAR?

ANSWER ME: KnightStrenght, Captain Ahab, Jeremy aka Jr., Yung Knight, and other Heupel acolytes.

Reactions: shacket

I am back cause nobody is even discussing the problem. I see a thread about Ohio State's defense?

Did everyone here take the blue pill but me? What is Heupel doing man? We NEED immediate help at WR and RB.

I TOLD EVERYONE THAT WE NEEDED WIDE RECEIVERS AND RUNNING BACKS IN THE LAST CLASS.

We dont have a chance to land a decent WR, we dont even have a position coach in place. Coaches quitting and players doing the same.

I see KnightStrenght and others taking the side of Heupel and his people over Credle? Seriously?

The kid was promised a certain amount of snaps and he was promised to be used a certain way. He was promised that and his family talked about it the entire year.

Nixon gone, Credle gone, Harris gone. Who is going to be catching passes in 2021? Do not mention any JUCO to me.

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT WR AND RB JOSH HEUPEL IS DEVELOPING? WHAT WR OR RB RECRUITED BY ONE JOSH HEUPEL IS GOING TO START NEXT YEAR?

ANSWER ME: KnightStrenght, Captain Ahab, Jeremy aka Jr., Yung Knight, and other Heupel acolytes.
Hey! You’re back!

Were we up to recruiting analysis #4 or #5 at this point? Looking forward to the next update.

Welcome back Cumalot!! You were missed 🥸. I bet the whole 11 days since you last posted felt like an eternity. You’re a gambler who needed his fix.

it’s still early in the portal transfer window to say Heup has failed to replenish the 🤡 car. Both J-flash and O’Keefe have shown they can get deep real quick. I think we just need a red zone target man for jump balls. Something else no one is talking about is the use of our TE’s. This will be the 2nd season with OC Golesh so I’m certain to see more passes to TE.

Reactions: KnightVision82
Welcome back Cumalot!! You were missed 🥸. I bet the whole 11 days since you last posted felt like an eternity. You’re a gambler who needed his fix.

it’s still early in the portal transfer window to say Heup has failed to replenish the 🤡 car. Both J-flash and O’Keefe have shown they can get deep real quick. I think we just need a red zone target man for jump balls. Something else no one is talking about is the use of our TE’s. This will be the 2nd season with OC Golesh so I’m certain to see more passes to TE.

I see that another insufferable apologist chimed in. It is not early in the portal. Fact is that we are running out of time! Classes already started. Who is left in the portal that we want?

AGAIN answer the questions I posted above! WHAT PLAYERS RECUITED AND DEVELOPED BY HEUPEL WILL START AT RUNNING BACK AND WIDE RECEIVER IN 2021?

Nevermind the facts just keep discussing Ohio State's defense and Cincinnati's path to a championship.

The humor this board doesn’t deserve but somehow is fortunate to have

• Haha
Reactions: ReturnOf
Junior just posted a series of
profiles from Rivals of players that have done absolutely nothing here.

Again, what school recruits has Josh Heupel developed and will be ready to start at RB or WR?

Again, what school recruits has Josh Heupel developed and will be ready to start at RB or WR?
Are you new to college football “junior”? It’s called next man up. Stars of previous years are temporary. Either some of these players will become the new stars or they won’t. But I’m not sure what you are complaining about. We don’t lack talent at these positions. Just experience.

Reactions: KnightLife1

Get the recruiting POV.

but Jaylon had 1000 yards and 6 TDs in a shortened season. Not exactly “absolutely nothing”.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Get the recruiting POV.

but Jaylon had 1000 yards and 6 TDs in a shortened season. Not exactly “absolutely nothing”.
I assume he is giving credit for Marlon Williams development into NFL caliber player to Frost in 2017 before he checked out. Same with McCrae, Gabe Davis, etc. Frosts 2017 Midas touch ensured all these guys would be stars under Heupel.

Reactions: ahabmw

You said originally "WHAT PLAYERS RECUITED AND DEVELOPED BY HEUPEL WILL START AT RUNNING BACK AND WIDE RECEIVER IN 2021 "

now you are saying "will be ready to start at RB or WR"

You are changing the context of your question to fit your narrative... You asked who will start, and he gave a list of potential starters, there you go.

Just give me the info on who our #4 recruit is, I liked the analysis you were doing

You said originally "WHAT PLAYERS RECUITED AND DEVELOPED BY HEUPEL WILL START AT RUNNING BACK AND WIDE RECEIVER IN 2021 "

now you are saying "will be ready to start at RB or WR"

You are changing the context of your question to fit your narrative... You asked who will start, and he gave a list of potential starters, there you go.

Just give me the info on who our #4 recruit is, I liked the analysis you were doing
I am getting married at the end of the month and I have been very busy. I'll try to post #4 later today. It's Cole Joyce.

Congrats on getting married. It's spelled "strength".

Their QB1 only threw for 6 TDs. I think he was a WR 3 or 4 there last year. Expect similar for UCF at best. More a depth maneuver.

He caught one TD over four years not just last year. I finally agree with you on something. He's a body for deph. Heupel whiffed on everyone we really wanted.

Reactions: shacket
Are you new to college football “junior”? It’s called next man up. Stars of previous years are temporary. Either some of these players will become the new stars or they won’t. But I’m not sure what you are complaining about. We don’t lack talent at these positions. Just experience.
Why, oh why hasn't everyone blocked K Of C? It's ridiculous! Please, unlike Mikey, he hates everything!

So the pressure might be on the coaches to call games better with all this talent? Why are these guys being stymied against the good competition? As I've said before as an old timer, this team has some of the best depth ever. I hope the staff identifies the problem because we don't want to waste all this talent. White Knight to the rescue? New QB from Arizona looks like a gamer with both his arm and his feet :)

So the pressure might be on the coaches to call games better with all this talent? Why are these guys being stymied against the good competition? As I've said before as an old timer, this team has some of the best depth ever. I hope the staff identifies the problem because we don't want to waste all this talent. White Knight to the rescue? New QB from Arizona looks like a gamer with both his arm and his feet :)
Problem last year was defensively. Specifically linebacker and D line play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT