ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

This is exactly how I feel about Jennings and Lewis. All the talent in the world but if you don’t get on the actual football field and produce than it’s all wasted.
Both of their backs are against the wall…let’s see how they react.
Fall camp cannot get here fast enough!!!
I hear you but now you're assuming that these guys care about doing things the right way and proving themselves before they get a shot at the next level. From their actions to date, that's yet to be seen. I'm hoping Williams, as their DC/LB coach, will gain their respect and convince them to buckle down and play to their abilities at UCF. That's what we and frankly they need.

Last edited:
I’d rather have 20 than 12 with same overall score. Only 1 of the extra 8 has to be real good. The hit rate on the 12 isn’t a guarantee anyway.
I agree I'd rather have more guys but I think this is the new normal and I'm glad we're getting more talent. Of course I acknowledge the rating systems are flawed so it's just one metric. What happens on the field is what we really care about.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
They’ll probably call him a NGE Jag with non-committable offers. Per usual, gotta keep the status quo.
He was recruited by the prior staff. Mario took months to communicate with him when hired. The facts is that Miami is cold on him and are pursuing other targets. That’s the truth.

He’s a good player but Florida is loaded with receivers. He has 4 OV already set up but none with Miami. He was told to wait. He’s is not projected to sign with Miami.

Last edited:
He was recruited by the prior staff. Mario took months to communicate with him when hired. The facts is that Miami is cold on him and are pursuing other targets. That’s the truth.

He’s a good player but Florida is loaded with receivers. He has 4 OV already set up but none with Miami. He was told to wait. He’s is not projected to sign with Miami.
Yes, we get it, if any recruit in the nation does not commit to Miami it’s only because they didn’t want him - as you’ve repeated here many times before. Maybe if they win some games on the field the rest of us might consider taking you comments more seriously.

His words....“I’ve got to go somewhere where it’s going to be a plug-and-play opportunity,” Tucker-Dorsey said. “Good fan base, good school academically obviously. It’s my last year so I want to go somewhere and win and be a part of a championship atmosphere.” One and done but still, there's a lot of competition for this guy.

His words....“I’ve got to go somewhere where it’s going to be a plug-and-play opportunity,” Tucker-Dorsey said. “Good fan base, good school academically obviously. It’s my last year so I want to go somewhere and win and be a part of a championship atmosphere.” One and done but still, there's a lot of competition for this guy.
Has a bunch of P5 offers....probably with some guaranteed $$$$

He said he wants to play for a championship. That won't happen at Texas.
I think you are underestimating how strong the alumni connection are at Texas and Texas A&M and are using UT's past to predict their future.

UT and TAMU are the number 1 and 2 revenue-generating college football teams in the country.

UT and TAMU are also number 1 and 2 in the country for endowment among public universities.

UT and TAMU are both in the top 3 of alumni donations to the university among public schools.

NIL is going to change the college football landscape. It will become less about your coach and their history and all about which alumni are going to pay the most.

UT and TAMU are the number 1 and 2 revenue-generating college football teams in the country.

UT and TAMU are also number 1 and 2 in the country for endowment among public universities.

UT and TAMU are both in the top 3 of alumni donations to the university among public schools.

NIL is going to change the college football landscape. It will become less about your coach and their history and all about which alumni are going to pay the most.
if musk or baezo ever become college football fans were F’ed

Yeah everything I read points to the Gators. We were his 1st offer so he probably put us in here out of curtesy.
I'm fine with that. We need to show these recruits a lot of love. In 2 years, a handful of these players who are slightly out of our reach won't get playing time at their school. We will then welcome them with open arms.

Not going to post them but we have been sending out offers like crazy to class of 24&25 kids from Alabama in the past couple of days.

That’s a crazy coincidence. I’m betting a Gator fan made this for him. Gators are first and then the rest spell it out almost.
Another Orlando guy that’s skipping UCF.
I’ll keep happening until Malhazan is able to upgrade the coaching staff - specially the OC.

Another Orlando guy that’s skipping UCF.
Possibly. I actually don’t care who comes and who doesn’t. I wait until I see them play in college to be excited or not. A few years back the entire state wanted Scarlett as a RB and he was average. Most of the time our best recruits were guys with not many offers. The can’t miss guys typically miss for us.

ADVERTISEMENT