ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

Article mentioning QB Malachi Singleton on BestofArkansasSports.com

"The four-star signal caller is a top-250 overall prospect on 247Sports and committed to the Razorbacks back in April. However, there are rumblings that his pledge might not be so solid as things enter the final five-week stretch before the early signing period opens up Dec. 21.

Singleton has been in Orlando on unofficial visits for UCF’s last two home games — against Temple on Oct. 13 and Cincinnati on Oct. 29 — and he might be on flip watch, according to some experts, including 247Sports Andrew Ivins."

Do we lose the QB from S. Florida if we get Singleton?

Do we lose the QB from S. Florida if we get Singleton?
Hope not. Will be a blood bath of a competition next year, JRP, Timmy McClain, TC, and Singleton? Imagining Keene transfers, though I wish he wouldn't

Reactions: Yaes
Id rather not take Singleton back. He wanted them when he thought they were good. Now we are ranked and they are trash. Rather just stick with Rizk. Hes been all in.
We can't *take him back*, bc he never committed here in the first place right

Last edited:
If we are smart, yes we give him a chance to compete. We all talk about 18 year old kids making mistakes, why shouldn’t we give him the benefit of the doubt? He has the size and running ability we don’t get chances at very often

Also, his WR relative is in the portal…..package deal?

Where are all of those 4 star recruits we were supposed to be getting before going to Big 12?

According to the 247 composite, we have the 4th most four star recruits committed among teams in next year's Big-12, behind Texas, Oklahoma, and TCU.
Well, if we can hold on to them that's better than we have ever done isn't it? There were some outstanding recruits who have visited various games, perhaps there are more to come.

Is there a UCF connection I’m missing?
One of the best recruits in the nation from Orlando. sometimes I will go ot to see how our in State competition is doing . FSU is closing strong. Baxter has visited UCF but doesn’t seem to be considering us seriously. been a Texas commit for months

Last edited:
Reactions: Guinness_Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT