ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

I truly hope the Gus retiring after the bowl rumors are true. Get him tf out of the program and get someone that can recruit. Matt Campbell is apparently prostituting himself out to programs, I would take him in a second. Someone besides Gus.

We were ranked in the top 25 and this idiotic staff failed to do anything with it.

Reactions: ucffan642
I truly hope the Gus retiring after the bowl rumors are true. Get him tf out of the program and get someone that can recruit. Matt Campbell is apparently prostituting himself out to programs, I would take him in a second. Someone besides Gus.

We were ranked in the top 25 and this idiotic staff failed to do anything with it.
assuming this is bs but where did u see that rumor

Reactions: Yaes
As i said in another thread sh*t is falling apart if we wiff in recruiting and we lose to Duke we need a new face of this program

it’s been widely speculated in dungeon. Gus was supposed to go after the cotton bowl but he lost to navy. That’s why he quit recruiting in august
But that wouldn’t make sense to give UCF respect to have more options for a replacement. He could have announced after Tulane game if there were any truth to that

Auburn just hired Baylor’s DC , maybe that will help if some of our targets thought Twill may have been on his way to Auburn

Reactions: tjb74
This is a time when people can feel like their sitting on pins and needles (both fans and recruits) but we usually come through with some good surprises as well as some disappointments. No need to focus on the what ifs. I remember after graduating community college and going into the USAF. It was a very big decision to leave my home and trade 4 years of my freedom for 4 years of free college. I wound up getting 2 degrees out of the deal (UCF BCS and FIT MCS) but felt the weight of the world on my shoulders as I signed the papers for Uncle Sam.

You have to remember this when talking about these final decisions of the recruits even though now the availability of the transfer portal allows them a do over...

Grayson McCall in the portal. Damn, some top school is going to get a stud QB to make a run with next year. Could be a difference-maker at schools like Bama, Clemson, USC, Tennessee, Georgia

Grayson McCall in the portal. Damn, some top school is going to get a stud QB to make a run with next year. Could be a difference-maker at schools like Bama, Clemson, USC, Tennessee, Georgia
You think he goes to one of those schools? I was thinking more of a Purdue or Washingon.

I think he ends up with a blue blood opportunity….look at Nebraska, they don’t have a better option, or Wisconsin.
Those schools would be more along the lines. I don’t see Bama, Clemson or others that get top HS QBs all the time.

After reading that Grier article TWill was our closer ..really hope he does well on the field bc players love him

ADVERTISEMENT