ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

Unless he gets an academic scholarship. Plus, the Ivy's all have a "no loan" policy where if you can't afford the school they find enough scholarships and work programs to pay for all costs without the student having to take out student loans.
Aren’t they moving towards no tuition paid for by their $30 billion endowments?

Reactions: muckdawg24
He's going to have to pay for school or find financial aid.

They typically find financial aid for students they really want for athletic or academic reasons that don't have the money to attend. I knew some kids that went Ivy league that were athletes or super students. They had a good portion of their costs covered.

New head of UCF recruiting...

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Planning ahead

2022 will be here before you know it. I’ll have a thread about how crappy our recruiting is.
Thats what I thought at first but I found he is a 2* recruit so I was connfused as to why we'd bring in lowly rated guys so far in advance. Anyway, I think he actually means he graduates UCF in 2022 and the end of signing period is soon so he's probably just filling in where we needed someone.

Thats what I thought at first but I found he is a 2* recruit so I was connfused as to why we'd bring in lowly rated guys so far in advance. Anyway, I think he actually means he graduates UCF in 2022 and the end of signing period is soon so he's probably just filling in where we needed someone.
He’s a big kid. Needs to get into better shape.

Bama will offer and he will be a 4 star athlete.

Around that. She’s pretty tall, so it’s spread out
I looked her up and think it said 135. But she is tall. I’m willing to bet the girl in pic is 150 at about 5’6”. I didn’t say she was fat. I said chubby. We can’t talk about how great our talent is and have that girl be the best one in picture. IJS.

Reactions: Mikesi
Nah... she’s a 9 at least Didn’t she model swimsuits for SI? That’s considered top notch

I heard some kids say that if you google Kate Upton + fappening, you’ll find some interesting stuff... but I wouldn’t know anything about that

ADVERTISEMENT