ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

You gotta remember Frost had the luxury of one signing day in Feb, not this early signing period like CJH is faced with. His #1 goal has to be retain existing commits and then fill in the gaps from the decommits and any glaring depth issues.

Yeah he's from Orlando so hopefully he opts to stay home vs going to the Bulls. Crystal ball says 40/60 UCF/FSU, but FSU is out of the picture.
Yeah, the FSU ones are super old and the guys who made em just never switched em and got lazy. Thats my only bag on 247, the analysts who make the picks never change super old ones

likes the weed and he grew up rich in Southern California, probably has the same ending as Snoop Dogg's kid that was on UCLA's team but quit Football all together
And Deion's kid wasn't good either. Jordan's kids didn't have his height or heart. Some of them just take after Mom more I guess.

perfect weather for this OV weekend, wonder if we'll get any good news for positive momentum before the dead period hits in 34 hours. if not this topic will get grumpy

UF WR Commit that's on an OV at UCF

Last edited:
^ so he flipped from UF to............Baylor
giphy.gif

looks like this last weekend before the dead period is a bust. Heup, Shannon, Bell need to get some momentum going. S.M. marketing from the new guys is nonexistent, some fans don't care about that stuff but this generation of recruits do.

I agree. No reason that Social Media is not used. It is by far the most simple and easiest marketing tool in the history of marketing.

Are we on a wait see until the 20th for the guys that visited this weekend? I’d love to be able to snag a couple more of the Miami NW kids.

looks like this last weekend before the dead period is a bust. Heup, Shannon, Bell need to get some momentum going. S.M. marketing from the new guys is nonexistent, some fans don't care about that stuff but this generation of recruits do.
Do we not have staff in the AD that can post SM stuff for the coaches even if they don’t know how to use it?

not feeling the Heup

should have hired Sumlin at a lower buyout, he at least would bring good talent in even if he left after 2 years

And Deion's kid wasn't good either. Jordan's kids didn't have his height or heart. Some of them just take after Mom more I guess.
Unlike their dads, they grew up in an environment which was wealthy, suburban and detached from areas densely populated with other kids motivated to spend every day improving as athletes. No need to focus on athletics as a way out...they were already out.

Or go to a P5 and create a worse offspring, go to UCF and create a better offspring- S. Jefferson, A. Samuel, E. Ekiyore all g5 or FCS players sending sons to P5 or anywhere other than UCF.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT