ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

Barry Wagner is the greatest player in arena football history. Holds tons of records including most combined yardage. Led the predators to a title. A legend in Orlando sports history.

He was on General Hospital in the 80’s and had a hit record with the sweet ballad “All I Need”

Edit: Scratch that....I was thinking of Jack Wagner

This kid Dillion Gabriel was KZs HS backup......Allegedly KZ is talking him up in a big way to our coaching staff. Lebby is now following him on twitter. Folks are referring to him as KZ 2.0.......Unfortunately he is already committed to Army so it is time for the staff to work with KZ and change his mind.

http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/dillon-gabriel/esXtpgGzEea-8KA2nzwbTA/default.htm
He looks very impressive on film. What are our chances getting him to flip?

maxresdefault.jpg

Wish we could get this guy...

We are kicking ass after a slow start. Does anyone know our rankings on other recruiting sites?

A few have said things like they are 1000% or fully comitted. It depends on how our season goes but I would guess at least half of the verbal commits will sign early.

We should be able to land a couple big time defensive lineman in this cycle. Want to have a very good chance at starting immediately on the defensive line of a top 25 team? This is the place. Titus Davis, Joey Connors, Brendan Hayes, Aaron Cochran, and Wooten all Seniors and there will be a ton of playing time up for grabs.

We should be able to land a couple big time defensive lineman in this cycle. Want to have a very good chance at starting immediately on the defensive line of a top 25 team? This is the place. Titus Davis, Joey Connors, Brendan Hayes, Aaron Cochran, and Wooten all Seniors and there will be a ton of playing time up for grabs.
Brendan Hayes is a RS JR.

Reactions: SullyUCF10
just so happens that there are 2 uncommitted local DTs who really should be giving us a hard look because of that instant playing time: Wekiva's Tyler Davis and Winter Park's Jaquaze Sorrells.
The Winter Park kid, looks like he just wants to get out of FL

Would be good to get Davis to visit though.

Reactions: Asphalt.Jungle
Cutts is listed as an LB but can play anywhere on the line. I see some Warren Sapp in him.

IMO...I dont think Cutts is committed to us 100%... I look at all of the other commits pages and nothing but post and retweets about UCF...no pinned commitment statement to UCF...nothing...his twitter analytics suggest he is using his verbal to us to attract other fish... but we will see come December... not sold on him...

IMO...I dont think Cutts is committed to us 100%... I look at all of the other commits pages and nothing but post and retweets about UCF...no pinned commitment statement to UCF...nothing...his twitter analytics suggest he is using his verbal to us to attract other fish... but we will see come December... not sold on him...
I think there is an article quoting him where he has bigger offers (Clemson) but he doesn't want to ride the pine for 3-4 years. Something like "They have #1 DL men that have been sitting on the bench for 4 years. I want to play!"

ADVERTISEMENT