ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

Good points, although I still wish we were seeing more visible signs of momentum on the recruiting front (hopefully there are some things going on in back rooms). I will back off of my pessimism for now and see where things go.

I will say though that this new early signing period is really screwing us and other teams that had a coaching change. I'd have a lot more confidence if Heupel had until February to lock down the class. Guessing most of this years class will sign between Wednesday and Friday. But who knows.
Check out Brandon's twitter comments today both by new HC and info on new players committing. Tomorrow is going to be a very good day for UCF!

Shhhh! That type of info should be kept in The Dungeon!

Every time someone does an 'ad' for the Dungeon by saying either tomorrow's going to be a very good day, or "that's just the first of the 4 stars/surprises coming" which was a direct quote from someone doing an 'ad' it never proves to be true. I specifically remember the 4 star/surprises quote, was very excited yet come signing day, there were no surprises.

Every time someone does an 'ad' for the Dungeon by saying either tomorrow's going to be a very good day, or "that's just the first of the 4 stars/surprises coming" which was a direct quote from someone doing an 'ad' it never proves to be true. I specifically remember the 4 star/surprises quote, was very excited yet come signing day, there were no surprises.
And you just find out an hour later anyway.

Pretty sure. Been said since it was announced months ago. You upset because you kept calling Hughes, Haynes?
Not upset at all. Just having a little fun which guys on this site who don't seem to have fun unless they're talking about drinking.

Go Knights! Great start to signing day with 5 OLs which is the way to start any year.

Reactions: Mikesi
Time Player Pos. Ht. Wt. Hometown
7:02 a.m. Eric Seidelman OL 6-3 283 Orlando, Fla.
7:07 a.m. James Collins OL 6-5 311 Chesapeake, Va.
7:19 a.m. Derek Gainous DB 6-0 180 Miami, Fla.
8:01 a.m. Edward Collins OT 6-6 298 Birmingham, Ala.
8:20 a.m. Trevor Elbert OT 6-5 320 Rockwall, Texas
8:20 a.m. Josh McMullen OL 6-5 290 Decatur, Miss.
8:33 a.m. Jermaine McMillian DB 6-2 185 Miami, Fla.
9:01 a.m. Chris Deloach TE 6-5 250 Columbus, Miss.
Thanks for this muckdawg [thumb2]

Keep it going please!

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT