ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

I mentioned unless a rule is changed but even the rule you showed only adds for transfer players. We would need 7 to transfer to make up for the guys we brought in.
We’ve had a handful of transfers the last few months. (Bottom of depth charts so nobody really important and went under the radar). Also, as the rule reads, players dismissed from the team can be replace by the 7 as well (I.e. bentavious thompson counts)

We’ve had a handful of transfers the last few months. (Bottom of depth charts so nobody really important and went under the radar). Also, as the rule reads, players dismissed from the team can be replace by the 7 as well (I.e. bentavious thompson counts)
We’ve brought in more than left.

I have looked everywhere but cannot find out any mention of a heart condition. Where did you see or hear that?
I was going off of the other comment. I know that because my son had to go to a University of Miami Hospital for testing after his doctor wouldn’t pass his sports physical. They wouldn’t approve him for football or basketball. Just sports that don’t involve a lot of running.

I have looked everywhere but cannot find out any mention of a heart condition. Where did you see or hear that?
I forgot what site but it was just message board talk from an Auburn fan nothing substantive.

He did de-commit from Auburn and was released from UT LOI before just leaving Mizzou now

I forgot what site but it was just message board talk from an Auburn fan nothing substantive.

He did de-commit from Auburn and was released from UT LOI before just leaving Mizzou now
Something is obviously not right; however, the only thing I could find was something about him expecting or having a son and his need to take care of family matters.

Another add on. NCAA let teams have up to 125 kids on roster this year. 2022 it goes back to 85. 40 kids need to leave this year not including the signing class adding more. Closer to 55 kids need to leave.
I thought that was getting back to 85 on scholarship, not 85 on roster. Rostered players who are walk ons do not count towards the 85.

Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT