ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

So this will be like the 4th time Walker has brought UF commit Ja'Keem Jackson and OU commit Derrick LeBlanc to UCF for games.

Clearly, those two fanbases should be panicking about them potentially flipping to UCF, right?
What if leblanc and jackson flip to us but walker flips to gators?

So this will be like the 4th time Walker has brought UF commit Ja'Keem Jackson and OU commit Derrick LeBlanc to UCF for games.

Clearly, those two fanbases should be panicking about them potentially flipping to UCF, right?
Panicking as much as our fanbase is about Walker flipping

I’ve always wondered if recruits care about that - it’s not like they get to tailgate anyway.

I’m sure having a packed stadium is more influential.
I think it matters even if they can’t experience it as a player. similar to Spirit Splash it is unique and gives them a sense of the scene at UCF .

Reactions: Knight Strength
Branden Jennings scrubbed all his UCF stuff from Twitter
Go figure...we thought the 2 transfers from P5 programs would fill our holes at LB. But they really didn't want to lace 'em up and play football, did they? Instead, it was 2 D2 players who came in with little fanfare. Just goes to show, you can't judge a book by its cover. And let's remember this instead of complaining about not getting the 4/5-star recruits.

ADVERTISEMENT