ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

ALL he blathers on about is negative about the program. If even half his crap were true, we would be an NAIA school. The very definition of a troll.
He does just talk about the negatives and he is trolly, agreed, but I don't think he's wrong on most of them.

I think people here don't want to hear @LoboCane because they don't want their opinions attacked.

He was right vs Duke, we did get dragged in that game.

He does just talk about the negatives and he is trolly, agreed, but I don't think he's wrong on most of them.

I think people here don't want to hear @LoboCane because they don't want their opinions attacked.

True about Duke....but isn't that a little obvious? True 1%, Troll 100%

Reactions: lawknight

But Miami got “dragged” even worse by Duke in the regular season. He’s an obsessed troll dude. You’re seeing a lot more of the UF and UM trolls like him b/c they are feeling threatened. And rightfully so.

True about Duke....but isn't that a little obvious? True 1%, Troll 100%
I'd say more like 50/50.

But Miami got “dragged” even worse by Duke in the regular season. He’s an obsessed troll dude. You’re seeing a lot more of the UF and UM trolls like him b/c they are feeling threatened. And rightfully so.
True! They do feel threatened.

But our '22 team would probably not win 6 games in the big 12 next year. We are in for a rude awakening if things don't change!!!

I complain too but everything is a negative slant w him like UCF hasn’t done anything right the past decade.

Reactions: Wings0fred
Or even played in the Championship game....the usf of that league.
Good point. They both play in rented nfl stadiums. They both average 7500 in attendance, 5000 of which is the opposing team. Only difference is miami was at least good at one point of their history, but since 2002 both have sucked immensely

Good point. They both play in rented nfl stadiums. They both average 7500 in attendance, 5000 of which is the opposing team. Only difference is miami was at least good at one point of their history, but since 2002 both have sucked immensely
Malhazan is right out getting abused by everyone. Grier flips to Arkansas, Leary to GT and now George to Houston. Beta Gus. Don’t worry Auburn Legacy will soon explain to you how all of it is part of some mysterious Gus Malhazan master plan.

Why do you spend so much time thinking about Gus lmao

Better take your Gus poster off the ceiling above your twin mattress before you make a mess 🤣

Malhazan is right out getting abused by everyone. Grier flips to Arkansas, Leary to GT and now George to Houston. Beta Gus. Don’t worry Auburn Legacy will soon explain to you how all of it is part of some mysterious Gus Malhazan master plan.
Lol, yall lost your prized recruit to Colorado. Its ok, at least you landed the Henderson twins during last cycle…oh wait

nice recruiting pitch for ….University of Tampa

these usf fans are hilarious how far they reach to try to make usf appealing . plenty of UCF, UF, FSU students go and have no desire to transfer there

Reactions: Guinness_Knight
ADVERTISEMENT