ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

Reactions: KnightLife1
Weird flex from B/R having UCF listed here. We have the highest rated class of the 4 new Big12 teams and we get listed? Besides, the transfer portal has changed the game, our recruiting class is going to continue to be around 15-18 for the foreseeable future until established in the Big12.

LOL. UCF’s 2023 class ranking is much lower.
How is UCFs class much lower? We had some of the highest commits we've ever had in '23.

'22 transfer class is definitely better than '23's transfer class.

But don't you think our '23 HS class is better than '22?

How is UCFs class much lower? We had some of the highest commits we've ever had in '23.

'22 transfer class is definitely better than '23's transfer class.

But don't you think our '23 HS class is better than '22?
Why would you take anything this full retard writes seriously? Strictly trolling because the school he likes wouldn't accept him. He is the type that stands outside the stadium listening to the game.

I know what you said, I asked you a question as to your reasoning
My reasoning? I posted a reply. Someone was upset because an article linked to the 2022 composite rank which is 37th. I said that the 2023 ranking is lower. I am correct.

My take, UCF got better 2022 transfers due to Auburn pipeline which is now over. In fairness UCF only has one 2023 transfer with a rank and that will eventually change. However, the only transfer that could possibly get a decent transfer rank is the OT from Bama. The rest will be ranked low.

And imagine, you’ll still be jealous of our players and your dumb billionaire booster will waste millions on them to transfer in for their final year of eligibility…and still go 5-7 or 6-6.

And imagine, you’ll still be jealous of our players and your dumb billionaire booster will waste millions on them to transfer in for their final year of eligibility…and still go 5-7 or 6-6.
You do know that UCF pays recruits and players right. You do know that KingdonNIL is 100% pay for play? If you want me to go further on 2023 UCF’s recruiting class lmk and I’ll enlighten you.

You do know that UCF pays recruits and players right. You do know that KingdonNIL is 100% pay for play? If you want me to go further on 2023 UCF’s recruiting class lmk and I’ll enlighten you.
No shit. You missed the point, you’re an idiot.

No shit. You missed the point, you’re an idiot.
You don’t know anything, like most of the people here.

The total player numbers for 2022 vs 2023 for UCF is close. Let’s look at the difference makers, the top five high school recruits from 2023 and compare them to the top five from 2022. Also the same for the top five portal transfers for each year.

The top five 2023 high school recruits for UCF grade much higher than the same from 2022. However, the top five 2023 transfers for UCf grade much lower than the same for 2022.

Overall, the 2022 and 2023 total recruiting classes (high school + transfers) are very close.

You don’t know anything, like most of the people here.

The total player numbers for 2022 vs 2023 for UCF is close. Let’s look at the difference makers, the top five high school recruits from 2023 and compare them to the top five from 2022. Also the same for the top five portal transfers for each year.

The top five 2023 high school recruits for UCF grade much higher than the same from 2022. However, the top five 2023 transfers for UCf grade much lower than the same for 2022.

Overall, the 2022 and 2023 total recruiting classes (high school + transfers) are very close.
True. Some '22 transfers came later in the year though. Baker, Jennings, Grable, and Bowman for example came in summer.

We still have time to add quality transfers.

Last edited:
I never did get my answer to time of announcement tomorrow. Oh well, I guess I'll check back after 5PM. A lot of opinion stuff above. From my perspective of course we need to improve on getting better recruits but I'm still excited about the young men that are choosing to play for UCF Knights :)

Reactions: lawknight
Do you ever get a craving for something really good? I could really use some good BOOMs today.

Reactions: Knight59
You could be right. Does anyone have any info on his grades and ACT or SAT scores?
I was told his grades were good. But his high school is in middle of nowhere and they have a lot of migrant kids whose parents work on farms. So it has to be test scores.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT