ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Weekend

jfiore56

Four-Star Recruit
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2018
Any word on this weekends official visits? I see we lost one OL recruit to the COWS. We have a huge OL class no not to concerned. Just don't like losing anything to them even it is a game of tiddly winks...

Reactions: FoxKnight
Wonder how many of their recruits show up on the first day of practice thinking they're going to be playing for the team with a 25 game winning streak.

Reactions: ahabmw
Any word on this weekends official visits? I see we lost one OL recruit to the COWS. We have a huge OL class no not to concerned. Just don't like losing anything to them even it is a game of tiddly winks...
Damn didn't realize we lost Dustin Hall. I liked him. I guess the coaches have been having to make some tough decisions.

He probably got pushed out for Medley , class has plenty of OTs
Thought of that but a couple of things don't add up.

LRB raved about Hall when he committed to UCF. And we have three other OL commits who are lower rated.

Maybe we convinced an OL commit to play another position?

Plus, as of this week, we have still been talking with the OL who's committed to MS State.

What does everyone think?

LRB raved about Hall when he committed to UCF. And we have three other OL commits who are lower rated.

Plus, as of this week, we have still been talking with the OL who's committed to MS State.

Maybe Hall didn’t want to compete with 4 other Tackle recruits. Cows offered starting time

That was during the Summer before they knew they had a chance at Medley. One of those other OL commits was a flip from USF to UCF & his whole family was big time UCF fans so maybe they would rather go with someone that is slightly lower rated combined with Medley who has a ton of big time offers that really wants to be a UCF Knight. There is also the possibility that they wanted his scholarship spot to be used on a Defensive Tackle or on a QB.

I'm not one of those fans that does homer spin when it comes to recruiting(see pinned thread), I think if you add everything up this is what happened. If the head coach or the Assistants haven't bothered to do an In Home Visit in Months then you can make the guess that they don't mind this flip.

Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT