ADVERTISEMENT

Rematch with Michigan?

They have too, SEC don't want any part of us again. This just in, I heard Michigan doesn't really want to be there. OSU is trash, if they can beat Michigan we can easily beat them with the Mack attack.

They have too, SEC don't want any part of us again. This just in, I heard Michigan doesn't really want to be there. OSU is trash, if they can beat Michigan we can easily beat them with the Mack attack.
Uhhhhhh, easily? You're going to easily beat the best defense in the country without Milton?

Cincinnati gave up 100 points in all AAC games. We scored 38

Michigan gave up 62 in 1 game. Yes, it’s not the AAC. It’s Ohio State. but we can score 30-35

If we don't win against Memphis and claim the conference crown we won't be going to a New Years 6 bowl.

Reactions: Mikesi
Cincinnati gave up 100 points in all AAC games. We scored 38

Michigan gave up 62 in 1 game. Yes, it’s not the AAC. It’s Ohio State. but we can score 30-35

Probably in that range, yes. That certainly doesnt equate to winning "easily " though, which was the claim earlier. Michigan has 1 game that was an outlier, the rest of the season that defense was dominant. If we go by the outliers, UCF isnt much better than 3-9 Navy and only a point better than Memphis.

If we don't win against Memphis and claim the conference crown we won't be going to a New Years 6 bowl.

Obviously, but we can all look ahead since we don't actually play the game. It's actually an interesting thing to do.

Remember 5 start talent is a non issue when Josh coaches em' up!

5 star doesn't necessarily mean jack. If that was the case UCF would have 3 to 4 losses ranked in the 60's. Milton wasn't wanted by a long list of schools. McRae didn't even start on scholarship.

If UCF wins this will be ucf's 3rd NY6 bowl without even coming close to a top 25 recruiting class.

I still don't get all the apprehensions with Mack, it's like everyone thinks QB'ing ends with Milton...

Mack played in both of our Rivalry games this year and WON them. Both away...with minimal playbooks.
The apprehension is because of his inexperience in making quick decisions and his struggle with completions. A simple game approach should help him but he still isn't anywhere near KZ's skills in these areas. KZ threw a lot of dimes.

The apprehension is because of his inexperience in making quick decisions and his struggle with completions. A simple game approach should help him but he still isn't anywhere near KZ's skills in these areas. KZ threw a lot of dimes.

His decisions were fine overall...he won both games? Sure he had jitters at first, but he's got an overall of 82 QB rating and is averaging 7 yards a carry...take the 70 yarder away he's still at 5.5 yards a carry.

I saw WRs drop some easy ones also.

Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT