ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when Boston.Knight said the Tampa Bay Rays' catcher died from a vaccine?

KnighttimeJoe

Todd's Tiki Bar
May 29, 2001
More died suddenly. I mean it's freaking everywhere now. All dying in their sleep. Sagat. In sleep. Included article on the Ray's bullpen catcher.

Yeah, it was suicide. But lemme guess: the coroner is in on it as well.

You really have to wonder about the mental state of these people. Someone dies = vax death.

We are dealing with human trash here.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
You really have to wonder about the mental state of these people. Someone dies = vax death.

It's become pretty weird. Whenever someone dies, people's minds immediately go to wondering if it was related to covid somehow.

Reactions: UCFBS

@Boston.Knight is fat beyond being just an idiot.

He has legitimate mental illness. He was probably the one posting about chemtrails on here along with "buy gold" a decade ago.

Boston is not dealing with a full deck. He’s legit mentally incapacitated to some degree .
@Boston.Knight in the decade and a half that 85 and I have been on this board there has not been a single incident where we have agreed on something.

I can not think of a single thing that is more damning than the fact that 85 and I agree that you need mental help.

You have a legitimate medical condition, and it is preventing you from realizing that you need help.

Amazing.

@Boston.Knight will most likely avoid/ignore this post like it didn't happen. He did it with his BUY GOLD nonsense, he did it with his "child labor wasn't used to build my Chinese TV" nonsense, and now he is going to do it with this.

If that doesn't prove to the rest of the chuds in here who think Boston is a crusader who is fighting the great. fight, I don't know what will. He is 100% a flaming POS.

Are you on Thorazine ? If not, you should be. If you are on Thorazine, then please talk to your doctor about upping your dosage, ok ?

Are you on Thorazine ? If not, you should be. If you are on Thorazine, then please talk to your doctor about upping your dosage, ok ?
Very weak response. So…, you don’t think that this crazy person should be called out for these completely dangerous and blatantly irresponsible conspiracy theories that EVERYONE IS DYING MYSTERIOUSLY FROM SAFE AND EFFECTIVE VACCINES?

Got it

Very weak response. So…, you don’t think that this crazy person should be called out for these completely dangerous and blatantly irresponsible conspiracy theories that EVERYONE IS DYING MYSTERIOUSLY FROM SAFE AND EFFECTIVE VACCINES?

Got it
Lmao. Extremely weak. He should have just kept scrolling. Alas...

BTW @Boston.Knight we haven't forgotten what a bleeding vadge you are. I might bump this mother fuker every day just so we all can point and laugh at you.

@Boston.Knight daily bump until you answer the following 3 requests:

1) Respond to this thread
2) How many hundreds of thousands of dollars you've lost investing in gold over the last decade vs S&P
3) How convenient it is to be able to eat ice cream as fast as you want.

My feelings don't get hurt over a message board. You're not that important...probably to your mom either.

seriously-laugh.gif

My feelings don't get hurt over a message board. You're not that important...probably to your mom either.
Lolololl!!! We can practically hear your fragile ass crying right now. You gonna be ok, honey???

And let’s get off moms since I just got off yours.

What a goddamn embarrassment. Absolute inbred idiots like BK killing people and now we are getting left in the dust. What an embarrassment the US has become since 2016.

The Russian people are probably a little skeptical and maybe it’s not as readily available. The sad thing is that the vaccines are probably the easiest to get in the United States compared to the rest of the world. It is a national embarrassment and the 4 imbeciles on here should be locked up as being an accessory to murder.

But, but moron, shit for brains Knighttime will tell us all that the vaccination rate is 85% in under 6 months

Fully vaccinated rate is 79% of adults. Already posted the link. At least 1 shot was over 85% in December with adults.

Quit being a sheep.
Stop posting incorrect numbers and learn how to interpret data. I know it’s difficult for you as a handyman with shit for brains
You had to take mathematics and statistics sometime with “3 technical degrees.” right? Maybe even entry level classes? 🤣🤣🤣

You guys are pretty sick for trying to dunk on somebody you claim you legitimately believe isn’t well mentally.

Literally what a cdc official said on CNBC back in December...and key word "adult"...chud. Nobody should care if a 16 year old is vaccinated or not. Really not even healthy people in their 20s and 30s.
Post a link retard. Unvaccinated people all spread Covid at any age, so stop being uneducated

Are you saying vaccinated people do not spread Covid?

And then immediately calling someone else uneducated?
No, the spread is lower in the vaccinated. Additionally, hospitalizations and death rates are fare less.

So., does uneducated you understand that?

What a goddamn embarrassment. Absolute inbred idiots like BK killing people and now we are getting left in the dust. What an embarrassment the US has become since 2016.
Calling BS on 90% of India and China being vaxxed.

Guess you just didn't double check your Twitter propaganda.

• Haha
Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
Stop posting incorrect numbers and learn how to interpret data. I know it’s difficult for you as a handyman with shit for brains
You had to take mathematics and statistics sometime with “3 technical degrees.” right? Maybe even entry level classes? 🤣🤣🤣
You gonna call Ninjadouche out for posting incorrect data?

Australia is 93% fully vaxxed and they are averaging over 100k new cases per day. 93% is enough for herd immunity with measles, which is the most infectious disease on earth.

ADVERTISEMENT