ADVERTISEMENT

Remind me, who's soft on China?

DaShuckster

Diamond Knight
Nov 30, 2003
LOL. A few weeks ago, our Red Hat gang were telling us that the REAL villain was China, not Russia and that the one who's soft on China was Biden. Hell, now we've learned that Trump has a secret Chinese bank account and has paid more taxes in China than he has in the US.

Obama said today that if HE had done what Trump has done, Fox News would have dubbed him "Beijing Barry."
:) :) :)

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Pretty sure you can have bank accounts in other countries. ;) I own stock in Chinese companies and South Korea. I had a 2 bank account in Canada.

You got him. Lol
When you do business in another state or country you pretty much have to have a bank account there. This is a big nothing burger, just like his taxes.

1603348945677.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
He's hiding something.
Maybe. But doing business in China isn't like doing business anywhere else in the world. China holds all the cards and forces you to establish entities in China and jump through all kinds of hoops and pay the government taxes and the like. Our former President knows this, of course, but decided to represent something that is perfectly common as a nefarious plot because he thinks that the American people are idiots. Unfortunately, he's right in a lot of cases.

I find it amusing that the same people who were wringing their hands over Biden's nefarious "China ties" suddenly opine that 'it's no big deal' to do business with China when it's Trump. :)

Reactions: NinjaKnight
How is he hiding it?

By not releasing his taxes.

This is a man who went to a fundraiser while knowingly covid positive because canceling would have harmed his election chances. He'll do anything to win. He would have no problem "releasing them while under audit" if he thought it would help him. He knows it won't.

Meanwhile Biden releases 20 years of financial documents and republicans still say he is making millions of dollars illegally from china or something. W

By not releasing his taxes.

This is a man who went to a fundraiser while knowingly covid positive because canceling would have harmed his election chances. He'll do anything to win. He would have no problem "releasing them while under audit" if he thought it would help him. He knows it won't.

Meanwhile Biden releases 20 years of financial documents and republicans still say he is making millions of dollars illegally from china or something. W
Which tax form lists individual bank accounts and their origin?

Form 8938. Hope that helps.
Thanks. I didn't realize there was a form that listed individual accounts.

So would it or should it have made a difference in 2016 for people to know that Trump had an account in China that was closed? I'm assuming that since the NYT has his tax returns and there is something that exposes foreign corruption, this isnt the crown jewel. If it is, I have to wonder what value there really is in releasing tax returns for any candidate.

ADVERTISEMENT