ADVERTISEMENT

Rep Omar

i really hope shes unseated in the next election. if she gets reelected, that looks really bad for her district

i really hope shes unseated in the next election. if she gets reelected, that looks really bad for her district
She'll be there for a while. Her district is all about identity politics and she fills the bill.

She's gone, even more than AoC. The Democratic party's own, internal polls don't lie ... sub-10% approval. AoC is double, but 80% completely are against her over Amazon alone.

Wow. I thought it was 4 or 6. My bad
Civics smack!

She'll be there for a while. Her district is all about identity politics and she fills the bill.
i hope not. as bs just mentioned shes not very popular even among democrats. but the real question is how does her district feel about her...

Civics smack
Yes, I have to admit. I learned that in elementary school or junior high. I honestly thought it was six, so I switched the house and the senate. No excuses.

However, I’m excited that she will be gone sooner

i hope not. as bs just mentioned shes not very popular even among democrats. but the real question is how does her district feel about her...
I want her there forever. She's a great example of the modern democrat party.

Reactions: UCFBS
I want her there forever. She's a great example of the modern democrat party.
it seems like trumps plan it to paint her, aoc, and the rest of their squad as the new leaders of the dems. if he can do that despite whoever is that actual dem nominee, he will win.

Even Rand has had enough, at least when talking to right-wing media.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/29/rand-paul-offers-to-buy-ilhan-omar-a-plane-ticket-/

Now this is how someone makes a non-insensitive argument.

Although I would never say this myself, I have to admit that after watching a number of Omar's own interviews (uncut) as well as reading her own Twitter, I did very much think this is appropriate. Because the reason I wouldn't say it is because people are incapable of see how Omar speaks and 'opens the door' to these type of discussions. Understand Rand did not say what Trump said or remotely how he said it, but he made a very considerate, but 'blunt' retort because, I also do feel Omar has no, actual comprehension of what she says at times. Omar cannot continue the be critical of some many things, but get to ignore the realities of the nations and cultures she claims she represents.

Well done Rand, although I fully expect you'll be getting the 'racist' tag. I've said far, far less and gotten 'racist' on me, just for pointing out facts and statistics on the US alone.

Hodan Nalayeh: Somalia's 'inspirational' journalist, killed in Kismayo

sounds like a sh;thole to me...

Yeah. He’s not presidential
I couldn't care less about that. I'm just saying that his points just go round and round and never progress away from the initial argument. He's not quick on his feet when given opportunities to really go for it.

I couldn't care less about that. I'm just saying that his points just go round and round and never progress away from the initial argument. He's not quick on his feet when given opportunities to really go for it.
He’s getting towards 78-82 :joy:

Reactions: Crazyhole
they shouldve kicked that woman that kept trying to interrupt out.
Hahaha. Very annoying

Why didn’t he just say, “I know she is an American citizen, but that has nothing to do with the fact that she can leave if she wants to.”

Reactions: UCFWayne
Hahaha. Very annoying

Why didn’t he just say, “I know she is an American citizen, but that has nothing to do with the fact that she can leave if she wants to.”
because hes the best communicator. period. no one communicates better than him. lol

Reactions: Ucfmikes
they shouldve kicked that woman that kept trying to interrupt out.
Nah, I think the President handled it like he's going to handle it. People have to realize that the more hecklers and insulters there are, the more the President is going to respond that way.

I don't like Trump. I won't vote for Trump. But when the left realizes that they cannot control 'actual time' and they cannot control 'actual transcripts,' and when people read those, Trump sounds a lot different. I still won't vote for him because of his Reality TV Star type tweets. But I have to evaluate him on what he actually says, not what others said he says.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Her campaign has had to reimburse as well as force others to pay, for their travel expenses. Now in this case, it's looking more and more that there was a 'personal reason' for the travel, not a campaign one. This is getting more difficult to avoid.

I'm sure they would treat her 'appearances' (whether infidelity or not) quite well outside the US, right?

She's really f'd if this ends up being true. It's more than just an affair, but brings many things into question.
The claims are $200K and 1/3rd of her spending so far. Again, some reports are now saying some money has been returned in recent weeks. Hard to get all the details.

As always ... we'll see. But this, like the tax filings, has far more bite than people realize. It's not about her brother, and it's not about her lover, it's about the filings and other things. Could be right-wing trash. But as even her local paper has followed to date, she really doesn't address it well at all, far from it, and leaves things in a state of non-repudiation, such as with the tax filings.

ADVERTISEMENT