ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Seth Rich Conspiracy Started By Russia

i didnt believe it. i took it more of a joke on the idea that hillary would "suicide" people that had information against her or that she didnt like.

i didnt believe it. i took it more of a joke on the idea that hillary would "suicide" people that had information against her or that she didnt like.

You might not have believed it, but plenty of people did. Sean Hannity most certainly went all in on it trying to sell Russian propaganda to his viewers, and putting Rich's parents through hell.

You might not have believed it, but plenty of people did. Sean Hannity most certainly went all in on it trying to sell Russian propaganda to his viewers, and putting Rich's parents through hell.
you might not have believe the Russian collusion theory, but plenty of people did. CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, NYT, WashPo, etc most certainly went all in on it trying to sell the Russian collusion to their viewers, and it put the trump admin through hell.

you might not have believe the Russian collusion theory, but plenty of people did. CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, NYT, WashPo, etc most certainly went all in on it trying to sell the Russian collusion to their viewers, and it put the trump admin through hell.

This is comparing apples to puppy dogs. There was plenty of evidence in the Russia investigation that justified the actual investigation, including numerous charges brought against people (including Trump's campaign coordinator) and the evidence that Russia tried to interfere in our election. And, as evidenced by this, obviously interfered in our social media/media. There was never any evidence that the DNC or Clinton had anything to do with Rich's murder. If you are honestly comparing the two situations then I would advise you maybe read the Mueller report and become better informed.

Any actual response to Sean Hannity making life hell for the Rich family based on a conspiracy he knew wasn't real?

Last edited:
It is easy to bait on Russian collusion I guess. Oh and fake Trump hate crimes

Last edited:
Know what else is a Russia story?

The fact that the HRC Campaign procured a Russian KGB disinformation dossier that deliberately slandered Trump, pushed it to the Obama FBI and people they knew hated Trump, got the Obama FBI to then enter this as evidence to obtain FISA Warrants to spy on the Trump campaign, and then had the Obama FBI use this Russian disinformation dossier as a large component to push forward this total hoax RUSSIA COLLUSION! witchhunt that dragged this nation into the gutter for 2 years.

But meh, it's all good since lefties got to lie and slander Trump for 2 years thanks to it!

Know what else is a Russia story?

The fact that the HRC Campaign procured a Russian KGB disinformation dossier that deliberately slandered Trump, pushed it to the Obama FBI and people they knew hated Trump, got the Obama FBI to then enter this as evidence to obtain FISA Warrants to spy on the Trump campaign, and then had the Obama FBI use this Russian disinformation dossier as a large component to push forward this total hoax RUSSIA COLLUSION! witchhunt that dragged this nation into the gutter for 2 years.

But meh, it's all good since lefties got to lie and slander Trump for 2 years thanks to it!

Man, could you be any more brainwashed with conspiracies?

Man, could you be any more brainwashed with conspiracies?
But isn't this the point? Until an investigation was started, there was no evidence that Trump or any of his surrogates did anything to collude with Russia. It all began with the phony dossier. Yes, they did find criminal acts during the investigation but it didn't start with anything of real substance.

If the HRC campaign had not instigated this through deceptive means then none of the real crimes are ever discovered. It's kind of a weird deal and most likely just a lucky happenstance that it led to what it did, but it was never based on legitimate evidence to begin with.

Reactions: UCFWayne
But isn't this the point? Until an investigation was started, there was no evidence that Trump or any of his surrogates did anything to collude with Russia. It all began with the phony dossier. Yes, they did find criminal acts during the investigation but it didn't start with anything of real substance.

If the HRC campaign had not instigated this through deceptive means then none of the real crimes are ever discovered. It's kind of a weird deal and most likely just a lucky happenstance that it led to what it did, but it was never based on legitimate evidence to begin with.

The investigation started because of evidence Russia was trying to interfere in the election and hacking the DNC. So it simply isn't true that the investigation was started based on the dossier. The Dossier came into play after the FBI had started the investigation, but the investigation was not started because of the Dossier. And, what kicked off the special council was Trump firing Comey and admitting on TV it was based on Comey investigating Russia.

Last edited:
The investigation started because of evidence Russia was trying to interfere in the election and hacking the DNC. So it simply isn't true that the investigation was started based on the dossier. The Dossier came into play after the FBI had started the investigation, but the investigation was not started because of the Dossier. And, what kicked off the special council was Trump firing Comey and admitting on TV it was based on Comey investigating Russia.
If it was just a blanket investigation about Russia then shouldn't it have included the HRC campaign the the DNC in general? IDK, maybe it did but all we hear about is people around Trump.

plot twist, @Cubs79 still believes his conspiracy theory

The democratic party would gain so much traction the sooner you retards decide to just drop the Russia hoax.

Trump supporters are like the Chads you work with. Sure, they're assholes and probably a little full of themselves to a fault. But they take initiative, and can be trusted to do as they say. most people wont say they love the work Chad, but when push comes to shove they want to be on his side.

Leftists are the clever guy thats generally pretty cordial to talk to, but wont shut up about which secretary he theorizes the boss to be sleeping with. Nobody wants to associate with that guy. That guy gets fired and all the Chads take over.

If it was just a blanket investigation about Russia then shouldn't it have included the HRC campaign the the DNC in general? IDK, maybe it did but all we hear about is people around Trump.
I'm not sure exactly what you mean by should it have included the HRC campaign. I mean, the hacking of the DNC was one of the things that sort of kicked off the investigation, so in that regard it did involve the DNC and her campaign.

I am not necessarily saying you are saying this, but I do think it is odd how this narrative that the FBI was out to get Trump somehow became a popular talking point. The reality, is both campaigns were under investigation by the FBI (for different things), but Comey only made one of these public prior to the election, and it certainly didnt favor Clinton.

Last edited:
plot twist, @Cubs79 still believes his conspiracy theory

The democratic party would gain so much traction the sooner you retards decide to just drop the Russia hoax.

Trump supporters are like the Chads you work with. Sure, they're assholes and probably a little full of themselves to a fault. But they take initiative, and can be trusted to do as they say. most people wont say they love the work Chad, but when push comes to shove they want to be on his side.

Leftists are the clever guy thats generally pretty cordial to talk to, but wont shut up about which secretary he theorizes the boss to be sleeping with. Nobody wants to associate with that guy. That guy gets fired and all the Chads take over.

I dont know what this has to do with anything I just said, but thanks for the contribution.

I dont know what this has to do with anything I just said, but thanks for the contribution.
you should honestly be embarrassed to admit you dont understand how that correlates.

the problem is you exactly what it has to do. You've surrounded yourself in such a bubble of leftist thinking that you've probably been patted on ghe back for such witty, dismissive remarks.

Not anymore, retard. This is MAGA country.

you should honestly be embarrassed to admit you dont understand how that correlates.

the problem is you exactly what it has to do. You've surrounded yourself in such a bubble of leftist thinking that you've probably been patted on ghe back for such witty, dismissive remarks.

Not anymore, retard. This is MAGA country.

Again, I dont know what this has to do with what I said, but thank you for your insight.

Lol holy fuking irony !

The investigation wasnt a conspiracy and it is ridiculous to say it was. There are plenty of investigations that dont find incriminating evidence, or dont find it it all the way to the top so to speak. Although in this case, it did find incriminating evidence, just not necessarily with Trump. But Manafort is currently in prison because of the investigation, and one of the charges was conspiracy against the US. And other Trump associates were charged with various things. But regardless of that, just because any investigation doesnt result in the maximum potential result, it doesnt mean there was no basis for the investigation to begin with, or that it was a conspiracy.

The investigation did determine that Russia tried to interfere in our elections, and Trumps own chief of staff admited it. And keep in mind, this was the primary purpose of the investigation. Trump's potential role in all of it was obviously investigaged, but it wasnt the end all be all of the investigation.
Mick Mulvaney- "What happened? The short answer to the question is 'yes.' Russia did attempt to interfere in our election there is no question."

The investigation wasnt a conspiracy and it is ridiculous to say it was. There are plenty of investigations that dont find incriminating evidence, or dont find it it all the way to the top so to speak. Although in this case, it did find incriminating evidence, just not necessarily with Trump. But Manafort is currently in prison because of the investigation, and one of the charges was conspiracy against the US. And other Trump associates were charged with various things. But regardless of that, just because any investigation doesnt result in the maximum potential result, it doesnt mean there was no basis for the investigation to begin with, or that it was a conspiracy.

The investigation did determine that Russia tried to interfere in our elections, and Trumps own chief of staff admited it. And keep in mind, this was the primary purpose of the investigation. Trump's potential role in all of it was obviously investigaged, but it wasnt the end all be all of the investigation.
Mick Mulvaney- "What happened? The short answer to the question is 'yes.' Russia did attempt to interfere in our election there is no question."

Admirable effort, but you can't use logic and reason to change the minds of people who arrive at their world view without logic and reason.

These people have already made up their mind on what they want to believe. No amount of evidence will change their mind. It's truly pathetic.

you realize that the investigation was started because of fake information that the dnc paid for and that several of the people in the fbi knew the info was fake but wanted to investigate him anyways right? thats not fake news, that is fact.

but seriously, i truly hope you keep this charade going. i want you to keep saying russia russia russia. please dont stop. its only going to help get trump re-elected. please dont stop cubs. i hope you talk about it to your friends, family, and coworkers. you are doing a great job helping trump. i want another 4 years, please keep bringing it up.

Reactions: YourWifesBoyfriend

lol dude, are you serious? The entire Democratic Party did not spend 2 years insisting that the Mueller team was merely trying to establish whether or not Russia interfered, mostly because we already knew they did. No, the entire DNC spent 2 years absolutely weaponizing the mere existence of the Mueller investigation, pushed lies and outright fake conspiracy about what they were supposedly "finding", and used these lies and conspiracies to slander a freely elected President internationally and try to undermine his office from the day he was sworn in.

How many times did we have dipshit Adam Schiff going on national TV to do a million interviews, assuring people that he had "seen" evidence of collusion and that Mueller's team was going to drop a bomb on Trump for colluding? How many times did we have sitting Democratic Congressmen demanding impeachment for "collusion"?

It was a tragic witchhunt. And you're right, maybe it wasn't all Mueller's doing since he largely kept quiet - it was the Democrat's doing. The Democrats who lied for 2 years and used the investigation to their own benefit.

lol dude, are you serious? The entire Democratic Party did not spend 2 years insisting that the Mueller team was merely trying to establish whether or not Russia interfered, mostly because we already knew they did. No, the entire DNC spent 2 years absolutely weaponizing the mere existence of the Mueller investigation, pushed lies and outright fake conspiracy about what they were supposedly "finding", and used these lies and conspiracies to slander a freely elected President internationally and try to undermine his office from the day he was sworn in.

How many times did we have dipshit Adam Schiff going on national TV to do a million interviews, assuring people that he had "seen" evidence of collusion and that Mueller's team was going to drop a bomb on Trump for colluding? How many times did we have sitting Democratic Congressmen demanding impeachment for "collusion"?

It was a tragic witchhunt. And you're right, maybe it wasn't all Mueller's doing since he largely kept quiet - it was the Democrat's doing. The Democrats who lied for 2 years and used the investigation to their own benefit.

The DNC wasn't running the investigation so I am not sure what that has to do with anything. Also keep in mind, the special counsel was started when Republicans controlled the White House and both branches of congress, so trying to make it a DNC conspiracy is rather odd. How either side reported on the investigation doesn't make the investigation in and of itself a conspiracy.

The DNC wasn't running the investigation so I am not sure what that has to do with anything. Also keep in mind, the special counsel was started when Republicans controlled the White House and both branches of congress, so trying to make it a DNC conspiracy is rather odd. How either side reported on the investigation doesn't make the investigation in and of itself a conspiracy.
The point is that the DNC created a false story with the help of foreign agents about how Trump got peed on by a hooker, and then we investigate whether Trump did something with the help of foreign agents. In what universe does this make sense? We should have been investigating the extent the the DNC and HRC campaigns worked with foreign agents in an attempt to influence the election.

you realize that the investigation was started because of fake information that the dnc paid for and that several of the people in the fbi knew the info was fake but wanted to investigate him anyways right? thats not fake news, that is fact.

but seriously, i truly hope you keep this charade going. i want you to keep saying russia russia russia. please dont stop. its only going to help get trump re-elected. please dont stop cubs. i hope you talk about it to your friends, family, and coworkers. you are doing a great job helping trump. i want another 4 years, please keep bringing it up.

This is false. The investigation was started do to evidence Russia was meddling in our election, and there was evidence that lead to some Trump associates, which is why his campaign was investigated. Paul Manafort BTW, had been under investigation since 2014, before he was ever associated with Trump.

And BTW, Steele was just interviewed by the DOJ, and it appears they found him credible. That doesn't mean every single thing in the Dossier was accurate or possibly not provable, but this idea the Dossier was completely faked is nothing but a right wing talking point. The current justice department, with Trump appointees, has now even said the Steele dossier had enough credibility for cause for FISA warrants against Carter Page and certain individuals.
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/09/christopher-steele-trump-dossier-doj-1403318

Reactions: NinjaKnight
The point is that the DNC created a false story with the help of foreign agents about how Trump got peed on by a hooker, and then we investigate whether Trump did something with the help of foreign agents. In what universe does this make sense? We should have been investigating the extent the the DNC and HRC campaigns worked with foreign agents in an attempt to influence the election.

If you think HRC should have been investigated, do you not think it is telling that she wasn't? Republicans could have easily investigated her and "locked her up", but they didn't. You don't think there is a reason for that?

This is false. The investigation was started do to evidence Russia was meddling in our election, and there was evidence that lead to some Trump associates, which is why his campaign was investigated. Paul Manafort BTW, had been under investigation since 2014, before he was ever associated with Trump.

And BTW, Steele was just interviewed by the DOJ, and it appears they found him credible. That doesn't mean every single thing in the Dossier was accurate or possibly not provable, but this idea the Dossier was completely faked is nothing but a right wing talking point. The current justice department, with Trump appointees, has now even said the Steele dossier had enough credibility for cause for FISA warrants against Carter Page and certain individuals.
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/09/christopher-steele-trump-dossier-doj-1403318
thank you. please keep posting more russian conspiracy crap. i would love to see you post a couple more posts on this. i can only hope that you do this on your social media as well. i hope you alienate everyone you know in the middle.

If you think HRC should have been investigated, do you not think it is telling that she wasn't? Republicans could have easily investigated her and "locked her up", but they didn't. You don't think there is a reason for that?

I think there is a reason for it, but it has nothing to do with whether she is guilty.

The Russians were not trying to get a certain candidate elected, they were trying to sow discord in the American electorate. They succeeded in that and it continues to this day. The typical democrat believes that the Russians just wanted Trump to get elected, and this investigation was based on that premise.

thank you. please keep posting more russian conspiracy crap. i would love to see you post a couple more posts on this. i can only hope that you do this on your social media as well. i hope you alienate everyone you know in the middle.

I don't know how pointing out actual facts is Russian conspiracy crap.

I think there is a reason for it, but it has nothing to do with whether she is guilty.

The Russians were not trying to get a certain candidate elected, they were trying to sow discord in the American electorate. They succeeded in that and it continues to this day. The typical democrat believes that the Russians just wanted Trump to get elected, and this investigation was based on that premise.

Putin was not a fan of Clinton, so I disagree. I don't think he wanted her president. He might not have necessarily cared whether it was Trump, another Republican, or even Sanders that beat her, but I do think there was an intent to prevent her from being president.

Putin was not a fan of Clinton, so I disagree. I don't think he wanted her president. He might not have necessarily cared whether it was Trump, another Republican, or even Sanders that beat her, but I do think there was an intent to prevent her from being president.
But he was a fan of Trump? The guy who said that we would shoot down Russian planes in Syria. The guy who ran on the platform of making increasing the US status as the world's only superpower. Sorry, but that doesn't add up.

But he was a fan of Trump? The guy who said that we would shoot down Russian planes in Syria. The guy who ran on the platform of making increasing the US status as the world's only superpower. Sorry, but that doesn't add up.

Saying things and doing things are not the same thing. Clinton had been around long enough and in high enough positions to where Putin knew the type of politician she was. Trump, was basically just running a campaign on bluster and I don't think anyone took a lot of what he said seriously. And keep in mind, he had met Trump before at Miss Universe and Trump had worked with the Russia government for that event. They might not have known each other well, but it isn't as if Trump was a complete stranger to him.

Bingo!

Just look at how dumb little lefties on this very board referenced the Russian created disinformation dossier as "proof" of stuff that Trump did?

Yet here they are now, claiming this dossier is NBD and trying to downplay the fact that it was procured by HRC campaign and just "happened" to make it's way to the Obama FBI and "happened" to make its' way into a FISA warrant request as evidence of wrongdoing.

Bingo!

Just look at how dumb little lefties on this very board referenced the Russian created disinformation dossier as "proof" of stuff that Trump did?

Yet here they are now, claiming this dossier is NBD and trying to downplay the fact that it was procured by HRC campaign and just "happened" to make it's way to the Obama FBI and "happened" to make its' way into a FISA warrant request as evidence of wrongdoing.

Except, the current justice department interviewed Steele for almost 16 hours just this week, and supposedly found him to be credible. I am not down playing the Dossier, it was used to obtain a FISA warrant on Carter Page for sure. No one is denying that. I am downplaying the idea that the entire investigation was based around the Steele Dossier, because that simply isn't true. You can say I am down playing it, but I think the reality of it is, is that you are over playing it and trying to tie the whole thing to that one document. Manafort, had been under investigation since 2014, which was well before the Steele dossier. That alone shows the entire thing wasn't based around that one document.

Last edited:
Except, the current justice department interviewed Steele for almost 16 hours just this week, and supposedly found him to be credible. I am not down playing the Dossier, it was used to obtain a FISA warrant on Carter Page for sure. No one is denying that. I am downplaying the idea that the entire investigation was based around the Steele Dossier, because that simply isn't true. You can say I am down playing it, but I think the reality of it is, is that you are over playing it and trying to tie the whole thing to that one document. Manafort, had been under investigation since 2014, which was well before the Steele dossier. That alone shows the entire thing wasn't based around that one document.

The fact remains that a Russian disinformation dossier made its' way into our FBI and got used as evidence to submit for a FISA warrant to spy on a Presidential campaign. That Russian disinformation dosser was procured by the campaign of the person running against the person whose campaign was spied on.

Those are established facts and are easily the most concerning part of this whole entire Russia saga.

The fact remains that a Russian disinformation dossier made its' way into our FBI and got used as evidence to submit for a FISA warrant to spy on a Presidential campaign. That Russian disinformation dosser was procured by the campaign of the person running against the person whose campaign was spied on.

Those are established facts and are easily the most concerning part of this whole entire Russia saga.

We will see when the inspector general report comes out, likely in a few weeks. But from what I have read the inspector general found Steele's testimony as credible.

ADVERTISEMENT