ADVERTISEMENT

Republican Senate Nominee Next To Fall

chemmie

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2004
God fearing Christian and Republican Senate nominee, Roy Moore, is a pervert. 4 woman have already come forward saying he had sexual conduct with them while they were under the age of 18.

Sick asshole.

Who is next?

The Republican Party is full of absolute degenerates and now the dam wall is failing on all of these secrets.

Moore claims it's a political hit job, DNC and Post coming after him. The Post even states they stumbled across this story while doing reporting on the election and the four women 1) don't know each other 2) didn't come to the post 3) were reluctant to discuss their situations 4) voted for Republicans including Trump in 2016 5) have never been in touch with the DNC or other Dem officials.

Why didn't 85 post this thread? He's already posted two others about sexual deviancy.

Oh I see the (R) next to his name, I get it now.

We will see what comes of it. I will say that if true, he should step aside. The context of this is different than for Louis CK because Louis CK's exploits have been well known for a while. Kind of like how Weinstein's behavior was Hollywood's worst kept secret.

Here's a story back in June of 2016 where Roseanne Barr went on record about the stories and rumours she had heard.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/roseanne-barr-calls-out-louis-ck-ive-heard-so-many-stories

Groundbreaking comedian and 2012 presidential hopeful Roseanne Barr says Bill Cosby is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to exposing comedy’s abusers. “It’s not just Bill Cosby,” she told The Daily Beast. “Some of the biggest comics, males, are doing some terrible things. And they’re about to get busted.”

As for Roy Moore, there hadn't been any whispers and you would have thought that any victims would have come forward during the 10 commandments dust up.

We will see what comes of it. I will say that if true, he should step aside. The context of this is different than for Louis CK because Louis CK's exploits have been well known for a while. Kind of like how Weinstein's behavior was Hollywood's worst kept secret.

Here's a story back in June of 2016 where Roseanne Barr went on record about the stories and rumours she had heard.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/roseanne-barr-calls-out-louis-ck-ive-heard-so-many-stories

Groundbreaking comedian and 2012 presidential hopeful Roseanne Barr says Bill Cosby is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to exposing comedy’s abusers. “It’s not just Bill Cosby,” she told The Daily Beast. “Some of the biggest comics, males, are doing some terrible things. And they’re about to get busted.”

As for Roy Moore, there hadn't been any whispers and you would have thought that any victims would have come forward during the 10 commandments dust up.
I read that there had been whispers in that small town Gadsen, AL or whatever it was called. That is exactly how the Post reporters find out about it. People were talking...

Over the ensuing three weeks, two Post reporters contacted and interviewed the four women. All were initially reluctant to speak publicly but chose to do so after multiple interviews, saying they thought it was important for people to know about their interactions with Moore. The women say they don’t know one another.

I have prayed over this,” Corfman says, explaining why she decided to tell her story now. “All I know is that I can’t sit back and let this continue, let him continue without the mask being removed.”

This account is based on interviews with more than 30 people who said they knew Moore between 1977 and 1982, when he served as an assistant district attorney for Etowah County in northern Alabama, where he grew up.

With the Louis CK things we have documentation going way back. The Roseanne Barr article that I brought up was last year and alludes to an article published in 2012.

This seems way less tangible than that. Doesn't say anything about how the information came to the Post reporter. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a DNC opposition research team.

The only damaging story is Corfmann. These other girls say that basically in 1979 or round abouts, Roy Moore was in his 30s and single and asked them out and that even their mothers agreed to this with one of them telling the girls she was lucky. Over the course of 3 months, the most he did was kiss them. Sounds like really old fashioned shit where a much older man was dating young women. The woman who alleges inappropriate sexual behavior was reluctant to come forward because she knew people would question her character due to 3 divorces, financial ruin, and other minor run-ins with the law (reading between the lines people in Gadsden know everybody she's slept with and some of those people are going to talk mad shit).

He returned to Gadsden in 1984 and went into private law practice. In 1985, at age 38, he married Kayla Kisor, who was 24. The two are still married.

So he's got a pattern of courting chicks who are many years younger than him. In that time and place no one batted an eye.

After reading the whole article, it sounds way less damaging.

He returned to Gadsden in 1984 and went into private law practice. In 1985, at age 38, he married Kayla Kisor, who was 24. The two are still married.

So he's got a pattern of courting chicks who are many years younger than him. In that time and place no one batted an eye.

After reading the whole article, it sounds way less damaging.

I guess to you fondling a 14 year old girl and making her touch your junk isn't bad, eh? smh

I guess to you fondling a 14 year old girl and making her touch your junk isn't bad, eh? smh
Yeah that one would be immoral and reprehensible. But we have 3 other young women whom he dated around that period that says the furthest he took it was kissing. It definitely doesn't mean that Corfmann is not truthful. But why should we automatically declare Moore guilty? Why doesn't he get to have a say in response? If I found a 14 year old girl who said these things about you and then I bring up three other girls who dated you from that period and who all say nothing inappropriate happened, should I still say that clearly sirdingydang did it.

Yeah that one would be immoral and reprehensible. But we have 3 other young women whom he dated around that period that says the furthest he took it was kissing. It definitely doesn't mean that Corfmann is not truthful. But why should we automatically declare Moore guilty? Why doesn't he get to have a say in response? If I found a 14 year old girl who said these things about you and then I bring up three other girls who dated you from that period and who all say nothing inappropriate happened, should I still say that clearly sirdingydang did it.

It would obviously be a lie because liberals can do no wrong. They're all perfect.

Just read the NY Times piece. DAMN IT ALL TO HELL. THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

I haven't seen one do it. Please provide quotes.

I don't know why I bother, you just ignore every piece of evidence I post and then call me a snowflake, and then BT jumps down my throat for calling everyone a snowflake and is strangely silent about you. But here is the first one I saw.

I don't know why I bother, you just ignore every piece of evidence I post and then call me a snowflake, and then BT jumps down my throat for calling everyone a snowflake and is strangely silent about you. But here is the first one I saw.

Is that you Sheldon? Do you know what sarcasm is?

All I know is that we have a very serious problem with sexual abuse in this country . Especially with men I. Power of any kind . It’s truly disgusting and not a laughing matter
Yet you still voted for a man who advocates this behavior to be our President.

Reactions: MACHater02
Me sitting here waiting for 85 to go into details of how Roy Moore sexually assaulted 4 children, just like he has done for every other thread about liberal sexual deviants.

DNsXXq9.jpg

Reactions: MACHater02
Yet you still voted for a man who advocates this behavior to be our President.
I have always been one to speak out against any and every person who does underhanded shit. I have always said the same about trump and anyone else. if they break the law or violate the rules otherwise , I have always advocated punishment, jail , removal from office or whatever is needed. You , Mac and Ninja with your weak trolls about politics are pretty childish. I am not interested in partcipating

I have always been one to speak out against any and every person who does underhanded shit. I have always said the same about trump and anyone else. if they break the law or violate the rules otherwise , I have always advocated punishment, jail , removal from office or whatever is needed. You , Mac and Ninja with your weak trolls about politics are pretty childish. I am not interested in partcipating

Hypocrite

Am I wrong? IDGAF about you guys getting your panties in a wad because you got your internet feelings hurt, I care about being right.

Y'all are pretty funny though, just wondering when the FNB or 85 list of insults will be showing up? You two wouldn't possibly let your political affiliations determine calling people out, would you?

Last edited:
Am I wrong? IDGAF about you guys getting your panties in a wad because you got your internet feelings hurt, I care about being right.

Y'all are pretty funny though, just wondering when the FNB or 85 list of insults will be showing up? You two wouldn't possibly let your political affiliations determine calling people out, would you?
or it could be that ive actually meet bob in person and think hes a nice guy that cracks alot of jokes that might not translate well in a forum.

At least I won't have to worry about 85 showing up in this thread to complete your little high school gossip girl clique, he doesn't give a fuk about people sexually assaulted by Republicans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT