ADVERTISEMENT

Resurrected Running Game

KnightVision82

Diamond Knight
Jan 26, 2004
Back to the future when Frost was running to pass and we scored with both running and passing plays.

It was fun to watch all the running backs but didn't see RB Goode out there.

The power and vision of Bowser is something we haven’t seen in quite awhile. We do need to manage his load a bit more though to keep him healthy through the season. The run blocking is also much improved, though the pass blocking isn’t as improved.

The power and vision of Bowser is something we haven’t seen in quite awhile. We do need to manage his load a bit more though to keep him healthy through the season. The run blocking is also much improved, though the pass blocking isn’t as improved.
Bowser made a nice block on a defensive end, I think. He got bulldozed but bought enough time for Gabriel to slide out of pocket and pass. I wonder if his blocking is contributing to why he is in for so many plays.

Bowser still has another year of eligibility due to 2020 not counting correct?

I was really worried after week 1 because there was nothing behind Bowser. Richardson is a weapon but he's too small to use as a prime back. The addition of Mark Antony Richards and Trillion out there showed we have some quality depth, and different kinds of backs for different situations.

I think this is last year. Grad transfer I believe. Plus if he continues this pace he gets drafted in 3rd or 4th round.

No, class of 2018 so is eligible next year. Could maybe apply for a medical redshirt (played in just 5 games in 2019).

Don’t remember the last time we had a goal line attempt and the RB jumped over the lines for the TD.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Guy in the end zone

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT