ADVERTISEMENT

Retire, Gus

Some people,on this message board, want to bring back Scott Frost. I liked Frost offense and tempo, however his DC Erik Chinander was terrible. Under Chinander's direction, our defense was repeatedly gashed. Frost and Chinander are lifelong friends and would definitely be hired by Frost once again.

Some people,on this message board, want to bring back Scott Frost. I liked Frost offense and tempo, however his DC Erik Chinander was terrible. Under Chinander's direction, our defense was repeatedly gashed. Frost and Chinander are lifelong friends and would definitely be hired by Frost once again.
But we won. But we won. Gus cant gameplan for shit

So like our current HC except without the wins.

He is killing an awesome fanbase that is doing everything right

showed out for Big Noon, has everything to be big time but he can’t deliver as a coach in this era.
This is my thought as well. The ONLY winners from today? The fans!

Sellouts won’t be a thing if the product on the field is stale. It’s still early in the season, but it doesn’t look good from here.

Yeah, because this defense is so good.

The frustrating part is we haven't seen a remotely tough defense since O'Leary which may as well be a lifetime ago now. Chinander defense bent a lot, but we we're opportunistic with turnovers so it worked enough to give the offense a break.

Reactions: Guinness_Knight
Especially that undefeated year 🤣🤣. Gus gets worse year by year and people just accept it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT