ADVERTISEMENT

Revenge factor: Tulane wanted to see Central Florida in AAC title game

Central Floridave

Todd's Tiki Bar
Aug 21, 2001
“These are the guys we wanted to play,” he said. “We are super excited. I think we left a lot on the field in the first go-around, and just the opportunity to play them again, hopefully we’ll get after them really good.”

Agreed, will be an interesting game. Deep down though, I can't get past that Tulane...yes, Tulane, is favored. It's Tulane for gawds sake. :p. However, them knocking off Cincy at Cincy is intriguing.

I have comfort knowing that UCF beat both Tulane and Cincy this year, however, that Navy/ECU game is lingering.

That's why they play the game. Put the football down and let's go at it!

ALL the pressure is on them . They have not been there before ,our seniors have. We have had a few games where we dug down deep to win them . They have not. We are just as hungry as they are and in the history of the AAC championship games the winner of the game already played and beat the opponent earlier in the season. Our lines are bigger and stronger . We dominated them in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

Gus has coached championship games and has won some big ones. IF JRP is healthy we should run well. Defenses don't just magically change over night . Their stadium is not a tough place to win as a visitor . Plus we are bringing 1/4 of our band which is still bigger than their band . Add it all up and I like our chances .

Last edited:
Their history is pretty long. It was wrong to say.

And it's important to remind sec fans and tshirt bandwagoner that Tulane has more sec Championships than half of the sec teams.

And if you find someone still alive who was there we need to call the Guinness Book.

On Soundoff I remind people there is are 2 eras of FBS. Before UCF and After UCF

#UCFacts

We’re definitely going to get their best shot.

Biggest game in their school history. Our only motivation is to leave the AAC on a big note. Not sure anyone wants us to win
The entire conference is rooting against UCF..even the teams going to the Big 12 w us. Cinci fans really hate us

Reactions: Knight Strength
The entire conference is rooting against UCF..even the teams going to the Big 12 w us. Cinci fans really hate us
Why would Cinci fans hate us? I respect them and have had no issues with the fanbase. The two of us have had the best runs in the history of the conference. I would give us the edge for one additional conference title and 2 NY6 wins.

Why would Cinci fans hate us? I respect them and have had no issues with the fanbase. The two of us have had the best runs in the history of the conference. I would give us the edge for one additional conference title and 2 NY6 wins.
james-franco-the.gif

They hate our national championship. Since they did it the “right way” by not complaining about the system and taking their NY6 and CFP losses like a good little G5.

“These are the guys we wanted to play,” he said. “We are super excited. I think we left a lot on the field in the first go-around, and just the opportunity to play them again, hopefully we’ll get after them really good.”

That's how they should feel. They should be extremely motivated to get revenge.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT