ADVERTISEMENT

Rewarding the obese when they fly--extra seats for the Fatty McFatties!

KnighttimeJoe

Todd's Tiki Bar
May 29, 2001
Low-cost carrier Southwest Airlines is being celebrated by "passengers of size" on TikTok after they discovered they can request complimentary seats – one or two, depending on needs – to accommodate their girth.

Customers whose bodies "encroach" past the armrest are entitled to an extra seat, according to Southwest's inclusion policy. They are currently one of the few, if not the only, airlines to offer free seats to larger passengers.

Low-cost carrier Southwest Airlines is being celebrated by "passengers of size" on TikTok after they discovered they can request complimentary seats – one or two, depending on needs – to accommodate their girth.

Customers whose bodies "encroach" past the armrest are entitled to an extra seat, according to Southwest's inclusion policy. They are currently one of the few, if not the only, airlines to offer free seats to larger passengers.

Is this like heart attack cafe where you have to weigh yourself in front of everyone to get the comp seat?

Is this like heart attack cafe where you have to weigh yourself in front of everyone to get the comp seat?
This is ironic as I believe Southwest was the first airline to require fatasses to purchase additional seats to accommodate their morbid obesity...

who cares, they will die young and not get the use of the benefit past the age of 45 anyways.
We have to pay extra on health insurance to pay for things we don't need like birth control, Trans surgery, Obesity, addictions and more. what's an occasional airline seat.

This is a small minded, petty bitch. You have no idea regarding genetic conditions, medicines like steroids which cause severe bloating and mental conditions. Sure there are many folks who overeat, but since Southwest’s decision doesn’t affect you, why bother to complain?

This is a small minded, petty bitch. You have no idea regarding genetic conditions, medicines like steroids which cause severe bloating and mental conditions. Sure there are many folks who overeat, but since Southwest’s decision doesn’t affect you, why bother to complain?
Because it’s stupid. And dumb.

Hope this helps, beta boy.

I’m going to go out on a limb, which most fat people can’t do since the limb would break, and say that 99% of the people who will need extra room do so because they’ve eaten themselves to death.

Stop normalizing these fat tubs of goo. They need to be fat shamed until they change their disgusting lifestyles.

Because it’s stupid. And dumb.

Hope this helps, beta boy.
read wokeism 101. Required on most elite campus these days.
Fatter than fat, ok. Muslim ok, Jewish.... well not so much. Men can be women and women men but can't change Race. Men now women can compete and dominate women's sports while women now men can't even be competitive.

Reactions: major.tom.foolery
Fatter than fat, ok. Muslim ok, Jewish.... well not so much. Men can be women and women men but can't change Race. Men now women can compete and dominate women's sports while women now men can't even be competitive.
The new Conservative mantra: All Things 'Woke' are a slippery slide to Trannyism!!!! :)

@UCFBS

Care to chime in?

I mean, you’re an expert in EVERY FIELD that you are clueless about. Howabout, giving us your expert opinion on a topic that basically is about you?

I’m going to go out on a limb, which most fat people can’t do since the limb would break, and say that 99% of the people who will need extra room do so because they’ve eaten themselves to death.

Stop normalizing these fat tubs of goo. They need to be fat shamed until they change their disgusting lifestyles.
This confirms you are both stupid and ignorant. Stupid being not having the intelligence to learn, and ignorant being not researching existing facts. I’m not defending any dangerous lifestyle, just knowing there are other causes for gross obesity. Still shouldn’t affect your life unless you just find it necessary for your self image.

This confirms you are both stupid and ignorant. Stupid being not having the intelligence to learn, and ignorant being not researching existing facts. I’m not defending any dangerous lifestyle, just knowing there are other causes for gross obesity. Still shouldn’t affect your life unless you just find it necessary for your self image.
Cry some more, you stupid pussy. Zero. Fukcs. Given.

Please ladies, research non dietary causes for obesity and sexual disphoria. This is not wokeism in any way, merely medical science. Oh, I forgot you folks aren’t really interested in facts or science.
Cry some more, you stupid pussy. Zero. Fukcs. Given.
knew it, name calling is all you’ve got, no facts, no rebuttal…

Please ladies, research non dietary causes for obesity and sexual disphoria. This is not wokeism in any way, merely medical science. Oh, I forgot you folks aren’t really interested in facts or science.

knew it, name calling is all you’ve got, no facts, no rebuttal…
I already told you 99% of the people to which this applies is due to their poor lifestyle choices. You decided to ignore it and screech autistically.

Accuses me of name calling and calls us ladies and starts off by calling me a petty bitch. Time for you to take the L and sit this one out, retard.

Last edited:
I already told you 99% of the people to which this applies is due to their poor lifestyle choices. You decided to ignore it and screech autistically.

Accuses me of name calling and calls us ladies and starts off by calling me a petty bitch. Time for you to take the L and sit this one out, retard.
Didn’t call you a petty bitch, I said “it” your comment, was a petty bitch. Meaning you are bitching about a petty grievance. Also your 99% citation has no factual basis. Ladies was, I admit, a slight poke at the oversensitive. If you quote a number, give me a source. I believe in debate without rancor, so I never have a grudge with a Knight.

Didn’t call you a petty bitch, I said “it” your comment, was a petty bitch. Meaning you are bitching about a petty grievance. Also your 99% citation has no factual basis. Ladies was, I admit, a slight poke at the oversensitive. If you quote a number, give me a source. I believe in debate without rancor, so I never have a grudge with a Knight.

LMAO. Riiiiiight, I didn't call you a petty bitch!!! I called your comment one! I can't even...

Why on earth would I assume that the overwhelming majority of these fat asses got that way because they are eating themselves to death? No clue. I guess it just magically happens.

The Epidemic of Obesity and Diabetes: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3066828/

Enjoy.

Obesity especially extreme is all about poor lifestyle habits. That said a pretty good percentage of them have mental health issues. My son being one. The drugs he takes to control his issues causes huge weight gains, diabetes, and high blood sugar.. We switch him to others and the weight comes down, but the Mental health issue isn't controlled hardly at all.

We almost lost him in Jan when he hit 400 lbs. since then he had gotten to 330 But the new meds were not working well at all, (some have cost over 8k per month. He has been on 5 different meds trying to hit on one or a combo that helps his Bipolar/schizophrenia, meanwhile his weight has ballooned again, The weight issues are dramatic and if you are not living it, almost hard to imagine. We have seen him go up or down by 40 lbs in a single month, depending on the meds.

Reactions: Blackheart1
Obesity especially extreme is all about poor lifestyle habits. That said a pretty good percentage of them have mental health issues. My son being one. The drugs he takes to control his issues causes huge weight gains, diabetes, and high blood sugar.. We switch him to others and the weight comes down, but the Mental health issue isn't controlled hardly at all.

We almost lost him in Jan when he hit 400 lbs. since then he had gotten to 330 But the new meds were not working well at all, (some have cost over 8k per month. He has been on 5 different meds trying to hit on one or a combo that helps his Bipolar/schizophrenia, meanwhile his weight has ballooned again, The weight issues are dramatic and if you are not living it, almost hard to imagine. We have seen him go up or down by 40 lbs in a single month, depending on the meds.
Sorry to hear about your son. More concerned about you

Your son must be UCFBS. Fits the description to the tee

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
I should have known that the world’s foremost expert in COVID and Covid vaccines was a descendant of pool cleaners.

This all makes sense now. It’s like the missing link and stuff

Who knew? 🤷‍♂️

LMAO. Riiiiiight, I didn't call you a petty bitch!!! I called your comment one! I can't even...

Why on earth would I assume that the overwhelming majority of these fat asses got that way because they are eating themselves to death? No clue. I guess it just magically happens.

The Epidemic of Obesity and Diabetes: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3066828/

Enjoy.
Please read the next poster. No one defends dangerous lifestyles, but you should be aware of these medical conditions and not write a blanket condemnation like you did. We are all aware of the obesity problem in America but it’s causes are varied.

Please read the next poster. No one defends dangerous lifestyles, but you should be aware of these medical conditions and not write a blanket condemnation like you did. We are all aware of the obesity problem in America but it’s causes are varied.

Yes, I acknowledge that. Hence why I said THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY.

As ever, exceptions always prove rules...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT